Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sharing room with sister

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
this bitch has talked to 5 different guys in the past week. I overheard her saying she stopped talking to and blocked this one guy who brought flowers to her job as she does not want anything "serious." this hoe is literally talking to some new guy and always ends up talking about how bored she is and wants to go out to eat with them
she comes home at 4am every night after going to the bar and probably getting fucked by one of the many she talks to.
I also hear her talking about how small she is and wants to feel protected by a 6'2+ male.

I cant even move out since I have no money and still in college. fuck this i can't even cope in peace with her near me.

You need to ____ her (4 letters)

You share the same genes yet she gets to pick from a selection of Chadlites and high-tier normies.

Proof that foids live in tutorial mode.

You share the same genes yet she gets to pick from a selection of Chadlites and high-tier normies.

Proof that foids live in tutorial mode.
these are all guys from social circle and her workplace. I'd imagine if she got tinder she wouldn't even need a job and could easily find a betabuxx. but i don't think ive ever seen her with a 6/10 or lower JFL

Time to not be incel anymore buddy boyo

I'd rather be homeless than living with a slut sister, tbh.

Show her Tinder

It's time to rope

Show her Tinder
I don’t talk to her. I haven’t had a conversation with her since like last month. One word replies only with a monotone voice.

:chad::chad::chad:
Volcel if u wouldnt

Now you know what we're missing

My Little Sister Can't Be This Hypergamous!

Modern Western foids have no morals and live live on default mode.

this bitch has talked to 5 different guys in the past week. I overheard her saying she stopped talking to and blocked this one guy who brought flowers to her job as she does not want anything "serious." this hoe is literally talking to some new guy and always ends up talking about how bored she is and wants to go out to eat with them
she comes home at 4am every night after going to the bar and probably getting fucked by one of the many she talks to.
I also hear her talking about how small she is and wants to feel protected by a 6'2+ male.

I cant even move out since I have no money and still in college. fuck this i can't even cope in peace with her near me.
Thank fucking god I don't have a sister. I can't imagine being reminded every day what I'm missing out on.

Give me your sister number

Never change .co

Never change.
D5b