Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Share your most brutal trucel moments

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
once our teacher tried to make a foid sit next to me, and she says she don't want it, when teacher asked why, he openly admits that she is disgusted of me in front of whole class.

Welfare appointment, 2 foids was sitting across the desk to ask me if i did research for a job, but one started laughing in at me, in my face, as soon as she see me. Ngl i had a pen in my hand to sign a paper, and if i didn't had any family, i would be in prison.

That pen belongs in a trachea. You know it

That pen belongs in a trachea. You know it
The foid who laughed at me looked like she was in training to work there, i think she got fired after that because i never saw her again and they were very polite when i had to go there again. They were probably scared to be sued. But the rage and memory still remain and i will never forget how fucking inhuman that foid was to me.

My classmates literally told me to go away when I approached them

Some are foids some are guys

In the summer before Grade 12 I trained some of my abs and the normies actually touched and complimented me because most of those normies were so out of shape (even the stacy foid teacher who was taller than me actually touched my abs :chad:)

@IncelCream
:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

My own mother cringed when she saw a close up pic of me.

In School a false friend turned on me. It was the time where having relationships and having sex got more important to all.
For my 18th birthday he put a condom on a greeting card, with a text reading like "Congrats for becoming 18, here's a condom to lose your virginity, but take your time, it expires in 4 years from now on." He made the whole class sign the card and gave it to me in a break, in front of them all. Laughter ensued and i didn't knew how to react.
The condom did expire.

I get heightmogged by 12 year olds
I get heightmogged by more than half of the foids I see in the streets

:feelsrope:

im with my bro, we meet with 2 foids and 1 dude
after my bro shakes hands with them i try to do the same
foid takes her hand back and makes a disgusted face and wipes her hand
nobody shakes hands with me
it never begun

Girl in one of my college classes just randomly starting mocking my appearance.