Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Share your most brutal trucel moments

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
The two most brutal ones:

1. I'm about to walking into an elevator, a foid just walked into it just before me. As I'm about to step it, she looks at my face and the quickly steps out and takes the stairs instead. It's a public place, a lot of people around, my clothes are not that of a serial killer, one glance at the face and it's OVER.

2. Mandatory workplace event. Foids taking random pics of their surroundings, somehow my subhuman side-face pic got taken by mistake, after a while I happen to see that they start checking the various random picks they took, as they scroll and check the pics and see my subhuman side-face they look at each other and make "ewww" faces.

:lul:

Giga brutal tbh

It never began when even random foids would do anything to avoid you when you are just doing nothing.

getting called ugly throughout middle and high school constantly

i remember people called me "shitface" behind my back

Welfare appointment, 2 foids was sitting across the desk to ask me if i did research for a job, but one started laughing in at me, in my face, as soon as she see me. Ngl i had a pen in my hand to sign a paper, and if i didn't had any family, i would be in prison.

I got height moged by a foid

I’ve been a truecel all my life. There are countless stories I could tell you about being bullied and humiliated. It still happens on a regular basis because even my body is extremely subhuman (skinny long limbs, tiny head etc.)

in the last few weeks I’ve been recorded and secretly laughed at by normies and foids at least five times. Just a few weeks ago a foid was recording me on her phone while sitting in her car and laughing.

Children followed me around a shop and laughed at me a few years ago.

I've had women scream at me when they walk past me in school.
People always mocked my appearance and voice throughout life.
Never went on a date or got a kiss from any woman

I keep reminding myself that a saner man would have killed themselves in my position.

I’ve been a truecel all my life. There are countless stories I could tell you about being bullied and humiliated. It still happens on a regular basis because even my body is extremely subhuman (skinny long limbs, tiny head etc.)

in the last few weeks I’ve been recorded and secretly laughed at by normies and foids at least five times. Just a few weeks ago a foid was recording me on her phone while sitting in her car and laughing.
happens to me all the time

happens to me all the time
Getting recorded? Yeah happens a lot. Normies love mocking people by recording them and sending it to their friends. Foids love it even more.. Recently I was recorded in the gym, probably because I'm skinny framelet.

Getting recorded? Yeah happens a lot. Normies love mocking people by recording them and sending it to their friends. Foids love it even more.. Recently I was recorded in the gym, probably because I'm skinny framelet.
i have been recorded quite often. but getiing laughed on is a daily experiance for me

One time I was in my building’s elevator and when the door opened I startled a woman and her daughter with my presence. When they walked in the woman giggled but didn’t say anything at all.

Also there was a girl in high school who would constantly take pictures of me to mock me. I was told she would upload them to Snapchat sometimes but I never used Snapchat. She would randomly make fun of specific features of my face. She is probably the most openly lookist foid I’ve ever known.

Last edited:

NGL I would chimp-out if someone started recording me.

i have been recorded quite often. but getiing laughed on is a daily experiance for me
Yup same for me. Beyond over for us my truecel brother.
NGL I would chimp-out if someone started recording me.
I once punched a Tallfag in the face for recording me and he started bleeding and crying. He then ran to a teacher and I got expelled

I got some guy two grades younger than me and he was like a head shorter than me blatantly called me "fuckface". If I could get away I would smash his head with a locker door

@Personalityinkwell

I got some guy two grades younger than me and he was like a head shorter than me blatantly called me "fuckface". If I could get away I would smash his head with a locker door

@Personalityinkwell
ragefuel

I had this happen regularly to me in college. One time 3 foids in a corridor walked past me and they all height mogged me. :feelsrope:

I had this happen regularly to me in college. One time 3 foids in a corridor walked past me and they all height mogged me. :feelsrope:
Yeah I did a couple foids in my school heightmog me (Fyi I am 5'10), one of those foids who was taller than me was my chemistry teacher (blonde stacy, almost 6 ft)

some tall fag ripped my homework and I couldn't do anything. was 10-15 years back

Yeah I did a couple foids in my school heightmog me (Fyi I am 5'10), one of those foids who was taller than me was my chemistry teacher (blonde stacy, almost 6 ft)
Foids are taller then men these days :feelsrope:

Foids are taller then men these days :feelsrope:
My high school had like 2 thousand people plus 300 staff, so a couple foids would heightmog a large amount of males though. The biggest ragefuel was some short twink white boy called me "fuckface" out loud in front of a large group of people, I was so pissed that I nearly went ER on him.

@IncelCream

My high school had like 2 thousand people plus 300 staff, so a couple foids would heightmog a large amount of males though. The biggest ragefuel was some short twink white boy called me "fuckface" out loud in front of a large group of people, I was so pissed that I nearly went ER on him.

@IncelCream
I used to be so bluepilled in Highschool, whenever I saw this blonde stacy lite from year below, I would open the door and allow her first to go in, I even said Ladies first, she had a curry foid friend, eventually they used to say hi to me every time I saw them

I used to be so bluepilled in Highschool, whenever I saw this blonde stacy lite from year below, I would open the door and allow her first to go in, I even said Ladies first, she had a curry foid friend, eventually they used to say hi to me every time I saw them
Blonde foids are my weakness...

@IncelCream

Blonde foids are my weakness...

@IncelCream
I don't mind them, all my experience with them have been very good, I never got bullied by a foid
I'm from UK so in high school we had similar uniforms to Japan

I don't mind them, all my experience with them have been very good, I never got bullied by a foid
I'm from UK so in high school we had similar uniforms to Japan
I actually called some soyboy (he was short around 5'6 to 5'7) a faggot and I got a suspension for a day. My parents were actually on side (as well as most students who asked me why I got suspended)

@IncelCream

I actually called some soyboy (he was short around 5'6 to 5'7) a faggot and I got a suspension for a day. My parents were actually on side (as well as most students who asked me why I got suspended)

@IncelCream
Damn, I never got suspended but I did skip some days
In UK when your 15 your allowed to go to shops at break time in school

Damn, I never got suspended but I did skip some days
In UK when your 15 your allowed to go to shops at break time in school
Tbh normies were nice to me, the worst things I got were from the soys. Most zoomers in my school are out of shape, if you have some fitness they would be nice (I hypothesize that would be out of fear)

In Toronto I could go out in any of my free periods

@IncelCream

Tbh normies were nice to me, the worst things I got were from the soys. Most zoomers in my school are out of shape, if you have some fitness they would be nice (I hypothesize that would be out of fear)

In Toronto I could go out in any of my free periods

@IncelCream
They was a tranny in our year

he was okay-ish but liberal and possibly gay

in highschool I was one of fastest in my year, 12 seconds 100m sprint

They was a tranny in our year

he was okay-ish but liberal and possibly gay

in highschool I was one of fastest in my year, 12 seconds 100m sprint
I used to be on a cross country team

@IncelCream

I used to be on a cross country team

@IncelCream
Was there any girls?

In sports day once, we did relay I passed the baton onto this foid, and I purposely touched her hand

Was there any girls?

In sports day once, we did relay I passed the baton onto this foid, and I purposely touched her hand
Some are foids some are guys

In the summer before Grade 12 I trained some of my abs and the normies actually touched and complimented me because most of those normies were so out of shape (even the stacy foid teacher who was taller than me actually touched my abs :chad:)

@IncelCream

Some are foids some are guys

In the summer before Grade 12 I trained some of my abs and the normies actually touched and complimented me because most of those normies were so out of shape (even the stacy foid teacher who was taller than me actually touched my abs :chad:)

@IncelCream
:chad::banhammer:Kek

Your eye area looks like the one of an intimidating giga mogger. Hard to believe.

Also there was a girl in high school who would constantly take pictures of me to mock me. I was told she would upload them to Snapchat sometimes but I never used Snapchat. She would randomly make fun of specific features of my face. She is probably the most openly lookist foid I’ve ever known.
This story made me anger-horny ngl.

I have no brutal moments.

Your eye area looks like the one of an intimidating giga mogger. Hard to believe.
idk man.

but my skin is legit dogshit anyway, that failos me hard

idk man.

but my skin is legit dogshit anyway, that failos me hard
The environment is also a big factor.
I could probably have had 3 arms and would be treated okay at school for example.
Also prehistory were you said or did something non-conformistic could be a cause that they pick your looks to bully.

Giga brutal tbh
Foids making fun of me in high school and almost no foid aknowledging my very existence since then, except for these three of them :

- one "working" for a bs humanitarian association trying to take money from ppl in the street,
- one who asked for my phone (the object, not my number jfl), to "call someone" but obviously it was to steal it from me,
- one crazy feminist from uni who made a scene when I kept a door open for her back when I was still a cuck.

-Called ugly or below average by every girl I've gotten to know.
-Had good convos with girls on the Internet, until they asked for a pic of me, and got ghosted immediately when I delivered.
-Have been treated the exact way or even worse than I was before I lost 85 lbs.
-Girls in high school would throw a fit if they had to be partnered with me. Would often get partnered with the teacher.
-Was always picked last in school teams (early natural selection. Also, just as a reminder, I was jacked during my last three years of high school, JFL).
-Would get made fun of for being ugly by peers.
-Would get pictures taken of me and laughed at.
-Kissless, hugless, handholdless, and usually lookless, if girls see my face before they see how tall I am.
-Girls would "ew" at me, and they still do.

Last edited:
-To be excluded all my life and never have a single friend or "kind person" around me.

This one time some teenage guy took a photo of me on a bus, and I don't think I knew him from anywhere. Can't imagine what would you do with some random strangers photo.

This one time some teenage guy took a photo of me on a bus, and I don't think I knew him from anywhere. Can't imagine what would you do with some random strangers photo.
This but in school, it was suifuel that fuckers took a photo of me just to make fun of it because it looked below average and deformed. Normies are disgusting and they expect us to behave like a good person when all we get is bullying and discrimination.

Last edited:
Every single day of my life. Even the ones where I don't interact with anyone.

The two most brutal ones:

1. I'm about to walking into an elevator, a foid just walked into it just before me. As I'm about to step it, she looks at my face and the quickly steps out and takes the stairs instead. It's a public place, a lot of people around, my clothes are not that of a serial killer, one glance at the face and it's OVER.

2. Mandatory workplace event. Foids taking random pics of their surroundings, somehow my subhuman side-face pic got taken by mistake, after a while I happen to see that they start checking the various random picks they took, as they scroll and check the pics and see my subhuman side-face they look at each other and make "ewww" faces.

:lul:

I don't wanna anymore it's behind me now I am a new man. I have died 3 years ago. Ded srs I was ded. Then I was born again. 3 Years ago was the lowest point in my life that moment I died for reals the old me was ded and the new blackpill me was born.

Right now, I can think of one where a friend told me that someday I would find a girl that loves me for my personality.

That means that I'm too ugly for someone to love me.

Also. I once got a match on Tinder, and when I answered they said that it was a joke made by one of her friends.

Also, there was a girl who was somewhat friendly to me in Elementary school, but in High School she hated everything I did, once I pulled a prank on the class and confessed to a friend, the bitch watched the phone of my friend and snitched on me. Last two years, she along with other foids I used to know just ignore me, like if I didn't exist, and they still talk with some other classmates that still talk with me.

Last edited:
Getting blocked or ghosted immediately several times when I would sent a picture of myself to foids over the internet, when things were going good beforehand its the most effective and brutal way to tell if you are truly ugly.