Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Shapeless Fat Tomboy at my Gym has a BF or Orbiter

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
JFL @ this prime suicide fuel. This 5’1 fat, shapeless 2/10 tomboy bitch who wears leggings underneath basketball shorts and long sleeve t shirts under an oversized black shirt has a fucking BF or orbiter. I see her at the gym alone all the time but today she was on the treadmill and some fucking beta brought her a FAN (an actual electric clip on fan) and some water, and then got on the machine next to her.

She’s a legit 2/10, ugly butched up short dyke hair fat round face, not pretty at all. Her male looksmatch would be the incel mascot. She has NO ASS NO TITS NO CURVES she is a hideous female hobbit who dresses like a Juggalo.

And she still has some faggot orbiter or boyfriend who brings her water and a fan during a workout.

Literally one of the most unattractive girls I’ve ever seen and she has a boyfriend / orbiter simp.

Women live life on retail store title screen demo loopback mode.

My oneitis is a 5'1 fat, shapeless 4/10 tomboy bitch.

Being female is all it takes to be desired, nothing else matters.

extreme common

but coping young idiots claim normies get looksmatched

Poor sucker probably thinks he's clam digging in unspoilt waters when he's actually 6th in line at any given time to cast his net in a dry riverbed.

Poor sucker probably thinks he's clam digging in unspoilt waters when he's actually 6th in line at any given time to cast his net in a dry riverbed.

JUGGERNAUT LAW

I bet she is cucking him on top of that

Juggernaut law. Ugly men need to just end it, nothing but suffering and frustrations for us.