Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaniqua demands reparations for slavery

whites should be taxed at 75% for their involvement in slavery.

you're free to leave. Also, the white man colonized africa primarily for its natural resources, not because of its "great empires" (if the empires were so great why couldn't they put up any noticeable resistance). You wazn't kangz and shii before the white man came, you were still swinging from trees in the jungle

That's what I meant you peabrain, the empires were the ones in possession of most of those natural resources and in control of them. Also the Africans put up great resistance for not having advance weapons like guns. For decades the Europeans couldnt not even get close to penetrating the interior of Africa. It took for war amongst different African tribes due to the Europeans bringing and selling guns to them for Europeans to really be able to do their damage. Had Africa been unified Euroscum wouldnt have conquered shit. No self respecting black man appreciates being here and it would trade it instantly to stop what their ancestors went through.

That's what I meant you peabrain, the empires were the ones in possession of most of those natural resources and in control of them. Also the Africans put up great resistance for not having advance weapons like guns. For decades the Europeans couldnt not even get close to penetrating the interior of Africa. It took for war amongst different African tribes due to the Europeans bringing and selling guns to them for Europeans to really be able to do their damage. Had Africa been unified Euroscum wouldnt have conquered shit. No self respecting black man appreciates being here and it would trade it instantly to stop what their ancestors went through.
yeah, I encourage all blacks to leave. I don't actually demand compensation for increasing the genetic and material quality of blacks hundredfold because I realize how infantile such a proposition is. I fully support black nationalism and separatism

What the blacks will do with this reparations? Will buy more gold huge jewelry? What blacks need to do is to copy paste the values of asian americans, that's all.
Stop being criminals,
Stop give birth out of wedlock.
Stop being stupid bitches.

yeah, I encourage all blacks to leave. I don't actually demand compensation for increasing the genetic and material quality of blacks hundredfold because I realize how infantile such a proposition is. I fully support black nationalism and separatism

Lmao, "increasing genetic and material quality". Africans were perfectly fine the way they were, how the fuck do you thing they survived and continued too populate from the beginning of humans walking on this earth until now? They didnt need advanced technology to survive because all that shit is unnecessary and unneeded. They lived with what they had and were content with that it was their culture. Europeans have no respect for other races and cultures they stupidly deem as "lower than theres". Keep praising your technological advances, you'll see how far they get you when your Jew masters wipe everyone out

The process of giving out reparations would be immensely costly and that would reflect in a spike in taxes. That would fuck the entire country more than help the blacks.
The best reparations we can give them is better access to education, but a dumb and defenceless population is absolutely important for the political and Zionist elites.

JFL at still being mad about slavery.
This. No one of people who want reparations never was a slave. Hundreds thousands of died american soldiers in American Civil war is their reparations.

Whites in africa pay for it anyway

Lmao, "increasing genetic and material quality". Africans were perfectly fine the way they were, how the fuck do you thing they survived and continued too populate from the beginning of humans walking on this earth until now? They didnt need advanced technology to survive because all that shit is unnecessary and unneeded. They lived with what they had and were content with that it was their culture. Europeans have no respect for other races and cultures they stupidly deem as "lower than theres". Keep praising your technological advances, you'll see how far they get you when your Jew masters wipe everyone out

Them populating the geography of Africa through overcrowded and unsanitary conditions is a symptom of general deficits in cognitive functioning. Furthermore, a surplus population can also lead to further genetic abnormalities in the mean population. The more you produce, the more those genetic deformities spread throughout the given population as variability rates increase. Most of the Negro population, were of lower classes respectively, leading to even more of these unnecessary and dehumanizing conditions. I may add that having an inferior intellect in a given population, can be checked carefully and cautiously. We can do this through humanitarian aid, which should be referenced as colonialism. If we cautiously intervene in the deg en erat e of Africa and the surplus birth rates, then we may be able to aid in the regrowth of the continent. My personal belief is that technological advancement is not necessarily an example of the development and flourishment of European races. It's rather an example in which intellect through natural selection of desirable characteristics in a population, has led to a stabilization of birth rates, and thus, increased focus on industrialization, automation, and the fields of science, humanities, and art that concern us.

Them populating the geography of Africa through overcrowded and unsanitary conditions is a symptom of general deficits in cognitive functioning. Furthermore, a surplus population can also lead to further genetic abnormalities in the mean population. The more you produce, the more those genetic deformities spread throughout the given population as variability rates increase. Most of the Negro population, were of lower classes respectively, leading to even more of these unnecessary and dehumanizing conditions. I may add that having an inferior intellect in a given population, can be checked carefully and cautiously. We can do this through humanitarian aid, which should be referenced as colonialism. If we cautiously intervene in the deg en erat e of Africa and the surplus birth rates, then we may be able to aid in the regrowth of the continent. My personal belief is that technological advancement is not necessarily an example of the development and flourishment of European races. It's rather an example in which intellect through natural selection of desirable characteristics in a population, has led to a stabilization of birth rates, and thus, increased focus on industrialization, automation, and the fields of science, humanities, and art that concern us.

My god, please stop pretending that Europeans came to Africa and had their best interests in mind for Africans when colonizing them. They saw them as cattle with resources that they wanted and nothing more. The Africans were easily conned as they did not understand the value of their resources. The humanitarian aid through colonize your talking about will never happen because Europeans do not give 2 fucks about improving the living conditions and lifestyle of the people they colonized. They were only there for one reason. Also stop listing every area of Africa as dirty, disease ridden, and bad to live in because that is simply untrue. The Europeans did far more damage than good through their contact, hell that's implying that they did any good at all. No one in Africa asked or called for the white mans help or interference, stay the hell in your own countries and worry about your own affairs.

Edit: I've reread your comment I think I may have read it in a different manner. Feel free to correct any wrong interpretations I had of your post.

My god, please stop pretending that Europeans came to Africa and had their best interests in mind for Africans when colonizing them. They saw them as cattle with resources that they wanted and nothing more. The Africans were easily conned as they did not understand the value of their resources. The humanitarian aid through colonize your talking about will never happen because Europeans do not give 2 fucks about improving the living conditions and lifestyle of the people they colonized. They were only there for one reason. Also stop listing every area of Africa as dirty, disease ridden, and bad to live in because that is simply untrue. The Europeans did far more damage than good through their contact, hell that's implying that they did any good at all. No one in Africa asked or called for the white mans help or interference, stay the hell in your own countries and worry about your own affairs.

Edit: I've reread your comment I think I may have read it in a different manner. Feel free to correct any wrong interpretations I had of your post.

It's not the fault of the various Caucasian races, nor is it the fault of any other racial organization that the Negroid race happens to be the most diluted and inferior in intellect. While the colonial past of my ancestors desired to consume the resources in Africa, I propose a different feudal system that comes at the benefit of both of our races. This is shaped similarly to Hitler's colonial expedition plot. The fact of the matter is, that the Europeans (in particular the Alpine and Nordic races, abandoned their settlements of African usage. It depended entirely on the will of the negroes to choose what was to be done with these resources. I think it is also of deep consideration that the Negroid races voluntarily established systems that were similar to their own for the Caucasian settlers. This was due to the obvious yet unknown fact that whites couldn't have adopted the systems established in Europe to the geographical conditions in Africa. The unfamiliarity of the land and the fear on behalf of our forefathers was the fundamental problem. Africans set up their own system designed for their own exploitation, and thus caused many of their own reoccurring problems.

It's not the fault of the various Caucasian races, nor is it the fault of any other racial organization that the Negroid race happens to be the most diluted and inferior in intellect. While the colonial past of my ancestors desired to consume the resources in Africa, I propose a different feudal system that comes at the benefit of both of our races. This is shaped similarly to Hitler's colonial expedition plot. The fact of the matter is, that the Europeans (in particular the Alpine and Nordic races, abandoned their settlements of African usage. It depended entirely on the will of the negroes to choose what was to be done with these resources. I think it is also of deep consideration that the Negroid races voluntarily established systems that were similar to their own for the Caucasian settlers. This was due to the obvious yet unknown fact that whites couldn't have adopted the systems established in Europe to the geographical conditions in Africa. The unfamiliarity of the land and the fear on behalf of our forefathers was the fundamental problem. Africans set up their own system designed for their own exploitation, and thus caused many of their own reoccurring problems.
The abandonment of whites from the African settlements happened far to late to the point of which corruption was too much and irreversible effects were caused, not saying Europeans are 100% to blame but they share alot of it. The best thing to have been done was for everyone to stay their asses in their own countrys and continents. Your humitarian aid plan is not going to work because your White Jew elites do not care about improving lives and benefitting both races, the only thing they care about is profit. Also any humitarian aid service should be completely optional. To savagely kill and force a group of people to change is the dumbest of ways to do so. Not everyone is going to give up their culture and way of life because someone came to their land and told them they should live and act this way.

black foids are ultimate devils

The abandonment of whites from the African settlements happened far to late to the point of which corruption was too much and irreversible effects were caused, not saying Europeans are 100% to blame but they share alot of it. The best thing to have been done was for everyone to stay their asses in their own countrys and continents. Your humitarian aid plan is not going to work because your White Jew elites do not care about improving lives and benefitting both races, the only thing they care about is profit. Also any humitarian aid service should be completely optional. To savagely kill and force a group of people to change is the dumbest of ways to do so. Not everyone is going to give up their culture and way of life because someone came to their land and told them they should live and act this way.

I must add that the Ashkenazi invaders are not of European origin. The sustainment of an Alpine and Nordic phenotype is rare gene expression and is an example of cross-breeding which doesn't change the psychological attitude of the Jew. I must also add that humanitarian colonization is not on par with forcibly changing the practices of a culture. It's rather a governing practice that ensures sustainment of key aspects of civilized life. An example of this would be birth rate statistics, crime statistics, etc.

The caste of Jews would ideally be destroyed for such an operation to occur. We must include the nazification of all institutions before we can pragmatically put such a plan into consideration.

I must add that the Ashkenazi invaders are not of European origin. The sustainment of an Alpine and Nordic phenotype is rare gene expression and is an example of cross-breeding which doesn't change the psychological attitude of the Jew. I must also add that humanitarian colonization is not on par with forcibly changing the practices of a culture. It's rather a governing practice that ensures sustainment of key aspects of civilized life. An example of this would be birth rate statistics, crime statistics, etc.

The caste of Jews would ideally be destroyed for such an operation to occur. We must include the nazification of all institutions before we can pragmatically put such a plan into consideration.
"Civilized life". Once again what happens in another continent of separate people of a separate race does not concern you. Worry about your countries and continents problems. I dont know who's going to destroy these elite Jews, but It sure as hell isnt happening because the only possible way it can happen is if everyone unifies together which is never going to happen.

"Civilized life". Once again what happens in another continent of separate people of a separate race does not concern you. Worry about your countries and continents problems. I dont know who's going to destroy these elite Jews, but It sure as hell isnt happening because the only possible way it can happen is if everyone unifies together which is never going to happen.

Staying in my own continent is not my moral responsibility. We must venture out to take what we can from an inferior race if need be. This is the nature of nature, and rather our inclination is to take with partial benefit rather than steal through barbaric means like the Jew.

Staying in my own continent is not my moral responsibility. We must venture out to take what we can from an inferior race if need be. This is the nature of nature, and rather our inclination is to take with partial benefit rather than steal through barbaric means like the Jew.
Sounds like a fairytale to me. Good luck with that. Its a meaningless proposal anyways because the Jews aren't going anywhere. Also highly doubt that a group of people looking down on another as inferior will go down peacefully whether they come in peace or not, something is going to eventually go down.

The Russians and the Swedes enslaved my people and used my country as a battlefield.
They should send care packages to us and support us financially

The Russians and the Swedes enslaved my people and used my country as a battlefield.

Actually Russia have to do it to all former soviet countries. not a bad idea

Actually Russia have to do it to all former soviet countries. not a bad idea
Russians did it to us even before Soviet union existed

@Nautica1983
Don't bother arguing with the "white race best race"-cels. It always end with the same macro-IQ arguments.

She's already getting reperations.
We were just nice enough to rename them to goverment benefits.
And yes, 300 years of slavery does affect black people until today and we should receive reparation for this.

There is nothing wrong about that.
You sound like the type of person that would forget to breathe and considering your opinion,that may be a good thing.

Last edited:
Blacks get more in welfare than any amount of one time reparations they could ever ask for.

It's not even black men who push for these agendas, it's black women and their daddy ( the government)
Some homosexual black men like Don Lemon push for it too.

They always over-reach though, Brit mommy wrecked him

Jews are receiving reparations in 2022 for the holohoax and here you are bitching about blacks just WANTING reparations. lol faggot