Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaniqua demands reparations for slavery

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
1 second of googling and I find more BS from those people. Americancels, what's this BS about reparations for blacks? where's the reparation for incels? It's not even black men who push for these agendas, it's black women and their daddy ( the government). Black women love the government more than they love men. And people here still call me vocel for refusing to go for those women lol.

JFL at still being mad about slavery. It doesn’t effect you at all.

Just outrage for the sake of outrage tbh.

This increased a lot in Brazil after 2010.

People like drama, so they find amusement in pushing a political agenda even if they don’t know the facts.

lol @ wanting reparations for something you never experienced

You are more retarded than i thought you were. You dont cease to impress me, great job.

whites should be taxed at 75% for their involvement in slavery.

And yes, 300 years of slavery does affect black people until today and we should receive reparation for this.

There is nothing wrong about that.

You are more retarded than i thought you were. You dont cease to impress me, great job.
Is there anyone alive today that has been effected by slavery, yes or no?

Everyone who was enslaved is long dead. You’re the retard here.

Its far too late for reparations, shouldve been done right after slavery was over(KEK, no fucking way in hell that was happening). Would be WAY to complicated to try and do it now.

This is just stupid. People who had nothing to do with it shouldnt be forced to suffer. But i should get reperations for being currycel ded srs

Is there anyone alive today that has been effected by slavery, yes or no?

Everyone who was enslaved is long dead. You’re the retard here.
You are dumb AF man.

Ok i know that you are german and your people almost didnt colonize and there is no blacks in your country but thats not a excuse to be so ignorant in history like this.

They should just be thankful their ancestors were brought to a (todays) 1st world country,otherwise they'd be living in huts right now.

Also,where are my reparations for being brought into this shithole of a world without consent.

This is just stupid. People who had nothing to do with it shouldnt be forced to suffer. But i should get reperations for being currycel ded srs
I think UK should give reparation to India due to the crimes they commited against the indian people. You are not wrong.

(It would be cool if UK government present currycels with white GF's).

They should just be thankful their ancestors were brought to a (todays) 1st world country,otherwise they'd be living in huts right now.

Also,where are my reparations for being brought into this shithole of a world without consent.

I just laugh when I see Low IQ peabrained statements like this.

I think UK should give reparation to India due to the crimes they commited against the indian people. You are not wrong.

Hahah exactly what I was thinking. White stacies would be even better

Black women literally do nothing but bitch. Even when they are working, they just laze around until they get their paychecks to buy drugs and clothes with. Many of them also steal from their workplaces if they can. They want reparations since it will give them more money for drugs and other such things.

Niggers trying to get more gibsmedats. Can't blame them with how successful white guilt has been.

I'm gonna try to explain black reparations as well as possible then give my opinion.
1 second of googling and I find more BS from those people. Americancels, what's this BS about reparations for blacks? where's the reparation for incels? It's not even black men who push for these agendas, it's black women and their daddy ( the government). Black women love the government more than they love men. And people here still call me vocel for refusing to go for those women lol.
Africa is still 99% fucked by imperialism, which only fully stopped in the FUCKING 90s.
Openly racist laws in the US only came to a full stop in the 50s / 60s. Boomers are old enough to remember that.
Crack being put in black populations by the government leads to the crack epidemic of the 70s and 80s. Police brutality of the early nineties (I'm talking serious actual police brutality, look up Rodney king if ur interested).

All this put together, and if you want to claim blacks are currently free, they've only been freed for about 30 years. Most of the people on this forum are older than that.

Blacks aren't mad about just slavery, it's everything that came with&after it.
The "slavery was forever ago" argument is actually chilean-mine IQ.

This is the second not-smart thought. People underestimate how crippled Africa was by slavery, imperialism, and the modern day raping of it's land and resources. Along with this, people also underestimate how advanced the first world countries are because of slaves. If slavery & african imperialism never happened, (not saying they would be on the same level but) Africa would be much more advanced and the west would be much less advanced.
Its far too late for reparations, Would be WAY to complicated to try and do it now.
This. It's become to muddied to determine who would & wouldn't get the money, as well as who would & wouldn't pay.
shouldve been done right after slavery was over(KEK, no fucking way in hell that was happening).
They tried. Blacks had full rights and were given some property in the western/south US to start a new life, but then power shifted hands, reconstruction happened, and reversed all the progress. It really is some interesting stuff to read up on.

I agree in spirit, but If the UK had to give reperations to every country they fucked, they'd go bankrupt. Theyd pay all of Africa, India, China, America, Haiti, and the Scots.

Yeah, if you're in America fuck black women. They're incorrigible and beyond reproach.

Black women literally do nothing but bitch. Even when they are working, they just laze around until they get their paychecks to buy drugs and clothes with. Many of them also steal from their workplaces if they can. They want reparations since it will give them more money for drugs and other such things.
the reparation money would be gone within a couple days, spent on guccu purses, drugs, makeup and hair weaves. niggers are terrible with money. Just imagine a nigger getting enough to buy a house + cars, car would have shitty rims on it and no way the nig could afford the property tax.

car would have shitty rims on it and no way the nig could afford the property tax.
Many poor black people put themselves deep into dept buying Cadillacs, which causes them to go further into poverty. Most blacks wouldn't be in such a horrible situation if they just realized they don't have infinite amounts of money.

I'm gonna try to explain black reparations as well as possible then give my opinion.

I live in Brazil, both of our countries had slavery. Brazil was the last country to abolish slavery. But I don't understand why blacks can't make smart decisions. Why can't they refrain from having so many children in the first place? why don't they encourage their children to study instead of roaming the streets aimlessly and running into trouble? all of this is common sense. The Chinese suffered just as bad and they're doing pretty well. Sorry, man.. but I'm not convinced.

Most whites didn't own slaves, it was a very minor proportion of the country restricted to the landowners. Plenty of whites themselves were only a step above slaves, e.g. the irish.

Its jewish tricks, rile the blacks against the whites with slavery as the banner.

I live in Brazil, both of our countries had slavery. Brazil was the last country to abolish slavery. But I don't understand why blacks can't make smart decisions. Why can't they refrain from having so many children in the first place? why don't they encourage their children to study instead of roaming the streets aimlessly and running into trouble? all of this is common sense.
Blacks in the Americas were selectively bred to be strong, stupid, and to reproduce like rabbits. It's their only purpose. Once slavery was abolished and the economy shifted away from hard labor, they literally serve no purpose.

The Chinese suffered just as bad and they're doing pretty well. Sorry, man.. but I'm not convinced.

The Chinese still have a strong cultural and national identity that wasn't stripped from them. Literally comparing apples to oranges here.

I live in Brazil, both of our countries had slavery. Brazil was the last country to abolish slavery. But I don't understand why blacks can't make smart decisions. Why can't they refrain from having so many children in the first place? why don't they encourage their children to study instead of roaming the streets aimlessly and running into trouble? all of this is common sense. The Chinese suffered just as bad and they're doing pretty well. Sorry, man.. but I'm not convinced.
-poor people fuck. Not much else to do. Happens in literally every society.
-if you take one step into the schools of the poor, it becomes more than obvious why they don't pursue education. The buildings are rundown, the lessons are garbage, and it's nowhere near safe enough to learn in. Also, most of these kids need money to support themselves and family, so they turn to crime.
-the Chinese didn't suffer anywhere near as much. On top of this, they never had to live with their oppressors post-oppression like the blacks post-slavery.

Dont know about slave history in Brazil but I know that in American blacks were never even given a chance to integrate into the White society they were dragged into. They were forced into garbage ghetto poorer neighborhoods with shit jobs and shit opportunity and being held down by whites until they finally got their full freedom. When the blacks did successful things like the Black wall street, it got burned down and destroyed. What you see nowadays with ghetto culture derives a lot from the living conditions in the past. However I still think american blacks act absolutely fucking stupid, need to stop blaming others for their situations and ditch the retarded ghetto culture.

-the Chinese didn't suffer anywhere near as much. On top of this, they never had to live with their oppressors post-oppression like the blacks post-slavery.
Whether or not the Chinese suffered as much is irrelevant. They were not systematically stripped of a cultural identity that binds them to rules and social mores.
Dont know about slave history in Brazil but I know that in American blacks were never even given a chance to integrate into the White society they were dragged into. They were forced into garbage ghetto poorer neighborhoods with shit jobs and shit opportunity and being held down by whites until they finally got their full freedom. When the blacks did successful things like the Black wall street, it got burned down and destroyed. What you see nowadays with ghetto culture derives a lot from the living conditions in the past. However I still think american blacks act absolutely fucking stupid, need to stop blaming others for their situations and ditch the retarded ghetto culture.
This ^^

I hundred percent agree

You think they'd appreciate the sacrifices their ancestors endured, so they know have opportunities in the richest country in the world. I'm no sayin its perfect. But I'd rather be black in the USA than still be in Africa.

-poor people fuck. Not much else to do. Happens in literally every society.
-if you take one step into the schools of the poor, it becomes more than obvious why they don't pursue education. The buildings are rundown, the lessons are garbage, and it's nowhere near safe enough to learn in. Also, most of these kids need money to support themselves and family, so they turn to crime.
Lmao, whites literally created the ghetto monsters we have nowadays bu
You think they'd appreciate the sacrifices their ancestors endured, so they know have opportunities in the richest country in the world. I'm no sayin its perfect. But I'd rather be black in the USA than still be in Africa.

Appreciate what dumbass? A sacrifice would be if our ancestors willingly chose to be slaves for us to have an opportunity in America, not forced. I'd rather be black in Africa if European savages had never brought their scum asses to our country causing the events that followed.

Last edited:

Africa is still 99% fucked by imperialism, which only fully stopped in the FUCKING 90s.
Openly racist laws in the US only came to a full stop in the 50s / 60s. Boomers are old enough to remember that.
Crack being put in black populations by the government leads to the crack epidemic of the 70s and 80s. Police brutality of the early nineties (I'm talking serious actual police brutality, look up Rodney king if ur interested).

All this put together, and if you want to claim blacks are currently free, they've only been freed for about 30 years. Most of the people on this forum are older than that.

Blacks aren't mad about just slavery, it's everything that came with&after it.
The "slavery was forever ago" argument is actually chilean-mine IQ.

This is the second not-smart thought. People underestimate how crippled Africa was by slavery, imperialism, and the modern day raping of it's land and resources. Along with this, people also underestimate how advanced the first world countries are because of slaves. If slavery & african imperialism never happened, (not saying they would be on the same level but) Africa would be much more advanced and the west would be much less advanced.

This. It's become to muddied to determine who would & wouldn't get the money, as well as who would & wouldn't pay.

They tried. Blacks had full rights and were given some property in the western/south US to start a new life, but then power shifted hands, reconstruction happened, and reversed all the progress. It really is some interesting stuff to read up on.

I agree in spirit, but If the UK had to give reperations to every country they fucked, they'd go bankrupt. Theyd pay all of Africa, India, China, America, Haiti, and the Scots.
I appreciate the effort in this post but OP has an obsession with black people and was looking for a circlejerk not an informative reply.

there are no reparations for your face

High IQ post but the issue with black people today is that they have no culture at all, you can't even call ghetto culture a real culture.

High IQ post but the issue with black people today is that they have no culture at all, you can't even call ghetto culture a real culture.
Yeah, the African culture was stripped, beaten, and taken away. The little bit of other culture blacks had in the 1900s in terms of music, art, style,and literature is also gone. Truly a shame.

Lmao, whites literally created the ghetto monsters we have nowadays bu

Appreciate what dumbass? A sacrifice would be if our ancestors willingly chose to be slaves for us to have an opportunity in America, not forced. I'd rather be black in Africa if European savages had never brought their scum asses to our country causing the events that followed.

Better being poor in the usa. Than in Africa

That depends on part of Africa your in. Also there's no guarantee you would be poor, that just depends on what family your born into and what life decisions you make.

It doesn't make sense at all how you except people to be grateful for being slaves ? kekk
Just be grateful at least you were able to drink white's dirty water bro

I'm not saying they're grateful for being slaves. But what they've endured has allowed their descendants to live in a rich country, and have more opportunities in life than if they were still in Africa. Its not a dig at Africa for being poor. They've been shafted for centuries off the colonial powers and even now being independent nations, suffer from corruption, tribalism and wars.

modern day blacks living in the US have massively benefited from slavery. The black man should praise and pay reparations to the white man for being bred under his eugenics system that was designed to turn blacks into efficient slaves (the eternal tyrone) and also for partaking in his civilization and its material prosperity. Of course that wont happen because the world is sick

modern day blacks living in the US have massively benefited from slavery. The black man should praise and pay reparations to the white man for being bred under his eugenics system that was designed to turn blacks into efficient slaves (the eternal tyrone) and also for partaking in his civilization and its material prosperity. Of course that wont happen because the world is sick
Kill yourself

Kill yourself
nice argument, you would still be living in a mudhut chucking spears at your immediate neighbors were it not for the white man

nice argument, you would still be living in a mudhut chucking spears at your immediate neighbors were it not for the white man
Lmao, I like how mudhuts are used as an insult when they actually took brains and skills to build, not to mention an A.C system wasn't needed because mudhuts are natural insulators. Also you clearly dont know anything about the Rich and propesporous African empires back then, which is why the Europeans wanted to colonize Africa in the first place. Typical brainwashed Eurofag. Also European contact and colonization hurt Africa IMMENSELY. I'd far rather be born into a non European contacted Africa than North America you stupid white faggot.

Last edited:
I demand reparations for being ugly and rejected and bullied by females all my life. Incels are much more oppressed today than any other group.

Lmao, I like how mudhuts are used as an insult when they actually took brains and skills to build, not to mention an A.C system wasn't needed because mudhuts are natural insulators. Also you clearly dont know anything about the Rich and propesporous African empires back then, which is why the Europeans wanted to colonize Africa in the first place. Typical brainwashed Eurofag. Also European contact and colonization hurt Africa IMMENSELY. I'd far rather be born into a non European contacted Africa than North America you stupid white faggot.
you're free to leave. Also, the white man colonized africa primarily for its natural resources, not because of its "great empires" (if the empires were so great why couldn't they put up any noticeable resistance). You wazn't kangz and shii before the white man came, you were still swinging from trees in the jungle