Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Shameless" TV show is massive suifuel. Warning, don't watch this show, it will make your depression a lot worse

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
★★★
The first few episodes of Shameless actually made me cry like a bitch. No other show or depiction of normal life has ever made me feel this lonely and fucked in the head.

For those of you who've never seen the show, it's about a "poor" American family making ends meet. The father is a divorced drunk and his eldest daughter takes care of the kids, does errands and all that shit. She fucks two Chads who are competing for her.
There's two teenage boys who are generic normies, but they get to experience everything like their first blowjob, girlfriend, sex etc. One of the boys is actually a fag, but he still gets a blowjob from an insanely attractive girl and also gets hit on by another attractive girl. I can't watch this show any longer, it's really getting to me.

Just seeing the teenage kids do things I can't even imagine doing makes me incredibly lonely. They're poor, but they have great lives.

I've never experienced any of these things and I never will. Holy shit it's over. Normies live in a completely different universe.

Last edited:
The first few episodes of Shameless actually made me cry like a bitch. No other show or depiction of normal life has ever made me feel this lonely and fucked in the head.

For those of you who've never seen the show, it's about a "poor" American family making ends meet. The father is a divorced drunk and his eldest daughter takes care of the kids, does errands and all that shit. She fucks two Chads who are competing for her.
There's two teenage boys who are generic normies, but they get to experience everything like their first blowjob, girlfriend, sex etc. One of the boys is actually a fag, but he still gets a blowjob from an insanely attractive girl and also gets hit on by another attractive girl. I can't watch this show any longer, it's really getting to me.

Just seeing the teenage kids do things I can't even imagine doing makes me incredibly lonely. They're poor, but they have great lives.

I've never experienced any of these things and I never will. Holy shit it's over. Normies live in a completely different universe.
It's a remake of the British show, my nickname is still Frank Gallagher in my village lol :feelskek:

do not want watch

do not want watch
I implore everyone reading this thread, do NOT watch this show, especially if you have a loaded gun in your house. My country has cucked gun laws, but if I lived in America I'd have blown my brains out a long time ago.

I haven't watch any show since 2017.

I watched the first season few months ago.It's just another show promoting underage sex and degeneracy.I felt so mogged that if I had a gun I would blow out my brains

UK skins is equally bad if not worse ngl
so much teen love and experiences that you'll never see/feel

Never planned to watch

It's a degenerate normie show, what do you expect.