Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Shallow Ugly vs Actual Ugly

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
Inspired by a post I saw elsewhere on the internet.
A lot of normalfags have a misunderstanding of what an actual ugly male looks like. When you argue with them and they try and find pics of ugly guys (Often times they'll ask if you look uglier than a guy they link and then act exasperated when you say yes) they'll post pics of "shallow ugly" guys, not often actual ugly guys.

That is what they mean when they say they've seen ugly guys with girlfriends, they really just mean "shallow ugly" guys.
Here's an example of a shallow ugly guy that you've all probably seen multiple times as someone normies meme as a really ugly individual;

OTXRuMt.jpg

Any incel or blackpilled individual knows that this guy isn't actually ugly though, he's just shallow ugly.
He's no looker, obviously, decidedly average i'd argue, but not ugly.
It's just a combination of being a really bad picture and him not taking care of himself. Shave the moustache, put his glasses on right (Or give him contact lenses), and close his mouth and he's a normal person. Very simple and quick adjustments.

20kWcg6.png

Meanwhile here's an actual ugly person, the person whom incels meme on, and for good reason.
The guy IRL is a proper incel, as we all found out months ago, and it's not hard to see why. IncelTears have tried at multiple points to photoshop him to be decent looking, but every single time they had to morph his physical features in order to get anywhere resembling an average looking human being.

Normalfags aren't even really aware of guys like this though, they don't believe that they exist, and they don't believe that we look like this.
They're only ever aware of "shallow ugly" guys, and as such speak to us as though we were "shallow ugly" rather than "actual ugly".

Normalfags aren't even really aware of guys like this though, they don't believe that they exist, and they don't believe that we look like this.
Most of us don’t look like this, there’s a lot of fakecels and LARPers slithering around here

Shallow ugly, bad picture and it was taken from upclose so the lenses distort his face

Most of us don’t look like this, there’s a lot of fakecels and LARPers slithering around here
I'm referring to incels, fakecels obviously not included here.
There is no difference between an incel and an "actual ugly" guy. Fakecels aren't incels, and if you aren't "actual ugly" then you aren't incel.

View attachment 84776
Shallow ugly, bad picture and it was taken from upclose so the lenses distort his face
Yeah, that's a shallow ugly pic, James DeGale is a Tyronelite when his face isn't battered to shit.

I'm referring to incels, fakecels obviously not included here.
There is no difference between an incel and an "actual ugly" guy. Fakecels aren't incels, and if you aren't "actual ugly" then you aren't incel.
When you said “we” I assumed you were referring to the entire forum and that’s why I responded to you the way I did

When you said “we” I assumed you were referring to the entire forum and that’s why I responded to you the way I did
I'd never group myself up with fakecels.

stop the negativity bro!

just take a shower, get a haircut, hit the gym and burn that goddamn t-shirt. you'll get a girl in no time! trust me dude :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Same as guy from my avatar you can't do anything to fix him, he tried to bikemaxxx but it did fail since he is still ugly incel

Same as guy from my avatar you can't do anything to fix him, he tried to bikemaxxx but it did fail since he is still ugly incel
That boy has a really smol head I won't lie.

Didn't blackops ascend and sort of look normal now?

idk, they both look the same to me, blackops2cel is maybe even slightly better looking, those subhuman protruding ears are disgusting on the first one

Interesting take on it, OP

Didn't blackops ascend and sort of look normal now?
He didn't ascend, people found his FB and it was all french roasties making fun of him for his anime shit lmao
He managed to looksmax, but apparently that wasn't enough.

blackops2cel is maybe even slightly better looking
Confirmed for legally blind.

Its a legal chad avi
I don't do Chad avis, I picked this cuz it's an ugly-ass picture.

tbh good high IQ post op

Now this is TRULY (subhuman level) ugly
ETChZoIh

Oh please half of these motherfuckers calling themselves incels are larping chads and failed normies

Oh please half of these motherfuckers calling themselves incels are larping chads and failed normies
Then they're not incels and aren't who i'm referring to.
Is this gonna be every reply to the thread, people pointing out the abundance of fakecels on here?

I'm referring to incels, I know the term has been dilluted by this website allowing so many fakes, but it still means what it means.