Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Shake Shack beefy bacon burger double sized review

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Had this burger:
1056B217 3815 4959 B96D 4261624016A7

4C8DBD4E 080D 46D6 A66C 1299300B9C1E

Looks worse in reality than I was thinking. Anyway the taste was a 7.5/10. Basically pretty decent. But it was still lacking salt and sufficient seasoning.

The Bacon part was meh tbh, it was smoked and bacony but not as good as non muzzies constantly claim.

I also had this drink(forgot to take photo jfl):
7A1E8E19 26C3 4A97 8287 A589A58AB202

This one was kinda shit, 3.5/10. Too acidic, bit too sugary maybe too. Too sour as well ig. I droke half of the drink then threw it out. Disappointed.

I love burgers tbh, American trait. I always loved the Baconator from Wendy’s, it’s really fucking good. I eat like a pig but I don’t gain any weight at all.

I love burgers tbh, American trait. I always loved the Baconator from Wendy’s, it’s really fucking good. I eat like a pig but I don’t gain any weight at all.
Luckycel. I gain a good amount of weight if I go over my calorie limit(2000 maybe). So most days I stick to 1600 so I can have extra calories on days where I am tired without worry.

Had this burger:
View attachment 496835
View attachment 496834

Looks worse in reality than I was thinking. Anyway the taste was a 7.5/10. Basically pretty decent. But it was still lacking salt and sufficient seasoning.

The Bacon part was meh tbh, it was smoked and bacony but not as good as non muzzies constantly claim.

I also had this drink(forgot to take photo jfl):
View attachment 496836
This one was kinda shit, 3.5/10. Too acidic, bit too sugary maybe too. Too sour as well ig. I droke half of the drink then threw it out. Disappointed.
Looks so good

Luckycel. I gain a good amount of weight if I go over my calorie limit(2000 maybe). So most days I stick to 1600 so I can have extra calories on days where I am tired without worry.
1600? That’s rookie shit for me. I eat 2500-3000 calories a day and I’m 5’8.5 120 lbs. I’d love to be able to bloatmaxx a bit more.

Never drink anything from Shake Shack that isn't soda.
I got a horrible case of food poisoning from drinking a milkshake there.

$11 usd for beef burger and $8 for chicken burger? :soy::feels:

i thought food in burgerland is super cheap. would expect half the price ngl
Food prices are bit higher in fast food restaurants. But some of the local ethnic stores sell a whole chicken with rice for $13 which isn't too bad. $13 for 3-4 servings.
Never drink anything from Shake Shack that isn't soda.
I got a horrible case of food poisoning from drinking a milkshake there.
Yeah shake shacks drinks have disappointed me on multiple occasions tbh