Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sexually-starved beggar pajeets once again come out in droves and block entire street just to get a look at fair skinned curry actress.

You can rope using those earrings to attach rope to them

I will never understand star worship culture. People have zero sense of self worth

its time to nuke india

I will never understand star worship culture. People have zero sense of self worth
Pajeets are the biggest simps and idol worshippers ever.

I like westernized curry with roti and lots of cream, I feel sympathy for the curries with self awareness.

Its not hard to understand. Human don't worship anyone or anything when they themselves are internally strong, powerful, capable and competent. When they can realize and observe master morality from within, there's no need to worship because they are fulfilled from within. On the other hand, humans fall into admiration, envy, glorification, and worship when they are powerless, weak, and incompetent, which makes perfect sense because curries are the most genetically impoverished race out there.

JFL at the most basic old Porsche SUV being a status symbol in curryland

Its not hard to understand. Human don't worship anyone or anything when they themselves are internally strong, powerful, capable and competent. When they can realize and observe master morality from within, there's no need to worship because they are fulfilled from within. On the other hand, humans fall into admiration, envy, glorification, and worship when they are powerless, weak, and incompetent, which makes perfect sense because curries are the most genetically impoverished race out there.
This is not endemic to any particular race. There are videos of literal zombie apocalypse tier hordes of white teenage girls running towards JB concert. This behaviour is beyond me. I don't think personal insecurity explains it either considering how common it is. On social media people would just celebrity worship any new retard tat propped up.

This is not endemic to any particular race.
Religiosity is greater in curries and sand-niggers than other races. Nigs, rice, and Whites don't have a billion religious festivals and rituals like us. Nigs and Whites have higher T and aggression. They can just go out and take what they want from weaker races. They don't need to worship a higher power to provide for them like sands and curries do.

Last edited:
There are videos of literal zombie apocalypse tier hordes of white teenage girls running towards JB concert. This behaviour is beyond me.
That's because women are fundamentally weak so they gravitate towards what they view is their ideal mating "god". Men don't worship like basic white bitches do because men are much more self-reliant and competent. They are their own gods. This is the basis of master morality.

That's because women are fundamentally weak so they gravitate towards what they view is their ideal mating "god". Men don't worship like basic white bitches do because men are much more self-reliant and competent. They are their own gods. This is the basis of master morality.
Hmm makes sense. Celebrity worship hysteria is especially endemic to foids. And people worship does seem to be a problem among ethnics

Religiosity is greater in curries and sand-niggers than other races. Nigs, rice, and Whites don't have a billion religious festivals and rituals like us. Nigs and Whites have higher T and aggression. They can just go out and take what they want from weaker races. They don't need to worship a higher power to provide for them like sands and curries do.
Why are whites more religious than rice if they are superior to them? Unless it comes down to rice iq.

Why are whites more religious than rice if they are superior to them? Unless it comes down to rice iq.
They're only "more religious" in the USA. European whites are much more secular as a whole, though there are exceptions

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back