Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual harassment outside workplace should be allowed

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
A hole shouldn't have to suck her bosses dick to continue to work at public place(this creates a system where we are being cucked from normie boss fags over chad, and these bosses would ramp up laws against us incels as predators while they get all the wholes), any forms of sexual harrasment in private, person to perosn conversations should be allowed. No more " omg i was winked at, at the subway" "this fellow actor at the movie set talked about his dick . "some guy asked for my number" should be entirely legal no goddamn investigation. If they cant prove they were graped, then go fuck yourself sweatheart. I would possibly include it should be allowed in the workplace from same level coworkers(have you noticed they mostly bitch about coworkers on same rung cause they want bosses money as gold digging whores.

Hello fbi :panties:
I'm pretty sure what I argued for is on the side of the actual laws in the usa, but these foids have tried to greatly protest it with metoo . I don't know about india or pakistan or whereverthefuck

"STORY TIME: ALMOST RAPED BY CRAZY CREEP INCELS ON THE TRAIN!!!" "Incel looked at me for 2 seconds then looked away".

"STORY TIME: ALMOST RAPED BY CRAZY CREEP INCELS ON THE TRAIN!!!" "Incel looked at me for 2 seconds then looked away".
have you noticed on those videos they always say"OmG Im GUNNA call tHE cops". and say what bitch its public transportation. I know some lurkers are probably saying"you said work was a public place", i mean work is like an outward display of a public social standing . At a bus or on an alley there is no real defemation of that persons public persona so it really shouldn't make a fuck.

have you noticed on those videos they always say"OmG Im GUNNA call tHE cops". and say what bitch its public transportation. I know some lurkers are probably saying"you said work was a public place", i mean work is like an outward display of a public social standing . At a bus or on an alley there is no real defemation of that persons public persona so it really shouldn't make a fuck.
The cop after she explains he was ugly and short.

Drake notebook

A hole shouldn't have to suck her bosses dick to continue to work at public place(this creates a system where we are being cucked from normie boss fags over chad, and these bosses would ramp up laws against us incels as predators while they get all the wholes), any forms of sexual harrasment in private, person to perosn conversations should be allowed. No more " omg i was winked at, at the subway" "this fellow actor at the movie set talked about his dick . "some guy asked for my number" should be entirely legal no goddamn investigation. If they cant prove they were graped, then go fuck yourself sweatheart. I would possibly include it should be allowed in the workplace from same level coworkers(have you noticed they mostly bitch about coworkers on same rung cause they want bosses money as gold digging whores.
Exellent point.
We spend so much time is cuckorporation that it should be a new norm to harasscel them into blindly liking you anyway, so can't butch and moan about where are all the " good guys at"
Get good at fucking my attentons way in on the boardwalk.
"Stop igoring me ya cunt, I'm mean I'm a Chad , you foils like that shit right?"

"Cum over here and blow me"
"You know you want it"

Fuck, new phone and shit spelling/ keyboard.

sexual harassment should be allowed. period.