Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual Economics: Sex as Female Resource for Social Exchange in Heterosexual Interactions

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-

A heterosexual community can be analyzed as a marketplace in which men seek to acquire sex from women by offering other resources in exchange. Societies will therefore define gender roles as if women are sellers and men buyers of sex. Societies will endow female sexuality, but not male sexuality, with value (as in virginity, fidelity, chastity). The sexual activities of different couples are loosely interrelated by a marketplace, instead of being fully separate or private, and each couple’s decisions may be influenced by market conditions. Economic principles suggest that the price of sex will depend on supply and demand, competition among sellers, variations in product, collusion among sellers, and other factors. Research findings show gender asymmetries (reflecting the complementary economic roles) in prostitution, courtship, infidelity and divorce, female competition, the sexual revolution and changing norms, unequal status between partners, cultural suppression of female sexuality, abusive relationships, rape, and sexual attitudes.

No, "professors." :soy::soy:

The men females select are in and of themselves resources. They are like artistic objects which give aesthetic pleasure to the female because they are beautiful.

I used to be all about this "red pill" paper but now I am :blackpill::blackpill:

:foidSoy:
Change your avi, that's against the rules.
God I fucking hate GrAYs

Hmnm, the professors' point about "collusion among sellers" is good though. Say, is the prohibition on prostitution in the U.S -- and the distaste with which its held -- an example of this "collusion among sellers" and its cultural result? One wonders. :feelsthink:

Hmnm, the professors' point about "collusion among sellers" is good though. Say, is the prohibition on prostitution in the U.S -- and the distaste with which its held -- an example of this "collusion among sellers" and its cultural result? One wonders. :feelsthink:

There's nothing to 'wonder' about. Prostitution is restricted due to a combination of female lobbying/damseling and religious/cultural sentiments (specifically puritanical ideology in the US). Religious, both 'moderates' and evangelicals are against it for obvious reasons. I would also assume government/courts don't want it legalized because the expectation is it would adversely affect the divorce/child support racket.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back