Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Sexless curry arranged marriage. For curry foids, arranged marriage is a retirement plan and lifelong meal ticket, not a platform for romance/intimacy

There are many South Indian posters there from Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, etc. I didn't care to look for them in particular; you can search and filter them out if you like.
Show me some then
Yeah right. They'd be lynched if they fucked in broad daylight.
No I see couples groping each other all the time here. Seriously they fuck in bushes of Parks, in OYO rooms, in parking and cinema halls in malls, elevators. You name it
we live totally asexual lives.
Cow belt birth rate is literally 3 :feelstastyman:
Mob mentality is huge here. You'll get lynched.
Look at this. You could hit a women like this in Telugu states and no ones would care. Even that red dress foid laughed it off

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvhDvQRTEIg

You cope. Where I live
That's why you need to keep your women in submission

Cope you fucking nigger india has the largest population on earth. Your people literally dont stop having sex for a minute.

ban all curries
True man. All North Indians should be banned

At least he has some sex, not like us.

Show me some then
Too lazy. You go and find them.
Cow belt birth rate is literally 3 :feelstastyman:
Retard how many times do I have to tell you that sex here is ONLY had for reproduction and nothing else??! :feelsree::feelsree: You will not get to have casual sex on-demand with your wife if you get an arranged marriage.
You could hit a women like this in Telugu states and no ones would care.
Ok but its not acceptable here up north.

Ban arranged marriage and see us Indian rise in about 100 years

Ban arranged marriage and see us Indian rise in about 100 years
Less than 20% of marriages in Sri Lanka are arranged yet it's the biggest shithole in South India. Cope

there are only few fates worse than that tbh, like being tortured by a cartel to death or fighting in a war
and the worst part is that he choose this fate, what men can do to fullfill the empty in their heart is really sad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back