Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SexBanPill: All sex between 2 different people from external households are hereby banned.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

This should make very interesting reading...

Possibly a precursor to a full on ban for Prostitution?

Wonder how Normies are going to cope...

Dear oh dear... A taste of "Involuntarily Celibacy" for Normies... Those poor little wittle Dears.

2C1D83D5 A46E 4D59 A8E8 9AF87BC6FCDA

Sex haver, sentenced to death for breaking the quarantine (2020, Colorized).

chads without girlfriends are now incels

Thread.

A defacto "Sex Purchase Act"... Hmm.
Thing is... If this is fucking up Normies & Chads... Than can it really be all bad?

Welcome to our world Bitches.

Last edited:
We can finally tell people "you're not entitled to sex"

:feelshehe:

We can finally tell people "you're not entitled to sex"

:feelshehe:

Lets see how they react or their mental contortions to justify their Hypocrisy. That part is oh so amusing.

They've never even considered that to stop a deadly STD like aids when it showed up, yet they think it makes sense for an airborne disease.

It's insane.

Foids will break the law to fuck chad tbh

We need incels in the UK to stalk foids and report them to the cops when they go to chad's house or chad goes to their house.

This is based, I didn't expect something so based from the UK, I'm actually surprised.

Hope some foids rope from the "severe mental distress" for not being able to fuck five different chads per week.

We need incels in the UK to stalk foids and report them to the cops when they go to chad's house or chad goes to their house.

This is based, I didn't expect something so based from the UK, I'm actually surprised.

Hope some foids rope from the "severe mental distress" for not being able to fuck five different chads per week.

Police won't enforce it.