Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sex shouldnt be this hard.

lemon21

lemon21

Isekai enjoyer
-
According to my sexhaver friends they just insert peepee in vagege, that's how you procreate and make babies. Now curiously enough there are some weird mating rituals before that, you need to dress up nicely and wear cologne. Sometimes you need to spew bullshit to women and they open their mouths to laugh, if they laugh hard you win and you can ask for mating session at your apartment afterwards. But if she's mean and angry you don't mate.

I tried doing that to the best of my ability, i always make people laugh. I used to make self-deprecating humour like louie, a really good commedian and sexual offender. But that's besides the point, for some reason i did not get mating sessions which is weird as i made people laugh, some times they broke in tears too.

Im confused bros, i was told a lie this was supposed to make me be able to make babies but instead im alone with dick in hand most of the time. I wonder how should i try to make babies afterwards. On uni i talked with girls, fat ones like me and they seemed interested in talking but i'm not sure if i should talk about babie making or not, they get mean when i do that.

is he a kiddie fiddler?:feelsohgod: yes he is :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
I'm not sure, i know he asked for a girl to watch his masterbatting session which i understand as he's sexless male with kids. But i don't think he's a minor enthusiast

Normies make the hooking up and sexual act sounds like aerospace engineering, when actually it comes to people naturally, its what your body is programed to do. You just have to qualify with your looks to get the fucking chance.

nobody cares about your jokes , a woman either wants to fuck you and makes it VERY APPARENT , or not .

Dont think its your fault , you didnt ask for this shitty existence . Society and the System / Setup is to blame.

Last edited:
A woman either wants to fuck you and makes it VERY APPARENT, or not .

Dont think its your fault , you didnt ask for this shitty existence . Soyciety and the System / Setup is to blame.

nobody cares about your jokes , a woman either wants to fuck you and makes it VERY APPARENT , or not .

Dont think its your fault , you didnt ask for this shitty existence . Society and the System / Setup is to blame.

Exactly she will not be subtle if she has attraction otherwise she is losing on the opportunity for intimacy. Toilets drive the world’s IQ down thanks to their gatekeeping freedom rights.

Exactly she will not be subtle if she has attraction otherwise she is losing on the opportunity for intimacy. Toilets drive the world’s IQ down thanks to their gatekeeping freedom rights.
:bigbrain: