Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over SEX SHOULD NEVER EXIST

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

I can't die masturbating
Why continue living in this material existence? This world is a horrible and stupid place. I will never forgive myself and society for condemning me to loneliness. I am only capable of hating this existential curse. How abject it is to listen to others displaying their sexual prowess while I always suffer alone. Why did I become weak in such a hostile and difficult world? If you think I'll stay here and endure this, you're very wrong!

Why continue living in this material existence? This world is a horrible and stupid place. I will never forgive myself and society for condemning me to loneliness. I am only capable of hating this existential curse. How abject it is to listen to others displaying their sexual prowess while I always suffer alone. Why did I become weak in such a hostile and difficult world? If you think I'll stay here and endure this, you're very wrong!
same bro, if soy fucking ciety thinks im gonna endure a lifetime's worth of this bullshit, they are completely wrong.

If you think I'll stay here and endure this, you're very wrong!
I think they could not care less if we all commit a ritual sepuku
But yes me too boyo nobody would enjoy an existence like ours :feelsbadman:

I think they could not care less if we all commit a ritual sepuku
But yes me too boyo nobody would enjoy an existence like ours :feelsbadman:
But it Will always have a Domino effect. There is a Higher chance of One neglected individual to go ER.

It happens every day, but it is the context of the why.(That is increasing!)

Unemployment and neeting being silent ER(s).

Sex should be a thing because we need to procreate. But I hate that we have a strong desire to do it and theres no turning it off like are you kidding? Because this is torture we have this desire that can never get

Sex should be a thing because we need to procreate. But I hate that we have a strong desire to do it and theres no turning it off like are you kidding? Because this is torture we have this desire that can never get
This is totally unacceptable. I will readapt like an animal in danger or destroy everything in my power

I NEED to FUCK a 'noodlewhore' right NOW! :feelsping:
k-pop GIF

Last edited:
The fact that our manlet ancestors Did it, yet we have difficulties, makes you question if not intentional.

Hypersocialization is not natural. Neither is getting a fucking degree to work a shitty underpaid retail job.

We all want to have sex. One must quell the burning desire within yet it's impossible.