Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sex should be a human right

S

Storm

Banned
-
Without sex you become mentally ill

W

wincel

Banned
-
I've gone without sex a long time, and for me, it isn't even about the sex. I have a fleshlight and it feels fucking great. It's the lack of love, and the lack of having my own kids that bothers me the most.

J

JovanD

Banned
-
1h 28m
Sex should be free and guaranteed, we need a shift in society.

S

Storm

Banned
-
JovanD said:
Sex should be free and guaranteed, we need a shift in society.

was is guarenteed before women were allowed to work?

L

Laks5h

Greycel
Great in theory, impossible in practice. Sums up and incels existence when propel say just try to have a better outlook!

Unbearable2woman

Unbearable2woman

Officer
★★
Being good looking must be an Human rigth, forcing femoids to have sex with an subhuman they are obviously disgusted with it its the same as subdized prostitution tbt, That eugenesia must come Faster.

U

UglyMofo

Greycel
There should be like an ice cream truck that goes around the neighborhood, but instead of ice cream, it's government provided whores.

P

Puto

Banned
-
The government needs to pair people up if they truly want a productive slave society. Allowing us to wallow in despair is only making us more antisocial and cynical

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Arranged marriages at age 18. Prior Fornication is outlawed. Anyone who gets a landwhale gets a redraw. Only make landwhales can be match with female landwhales.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
11d 3h 12m
Back in the day, whores existed just to be fucked. If they were labeled a whore, any man could come up and fuck them. This is likely how Jesus Christ had sex with Mary Magdalene.

Personally, I crave the validation with sex more than just fucking a hole.

But either way is great fun tbh

Jordan Barrett

Jordan Barrett

Greycel
don't crippled pips in germany get free brothel tickets

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Society doesn't care about the mental health of ugly men. We are subhuman. Sex is a right for women and a privilege for non Chad men.

suicidalsincesix

suicidalsincesix

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 40m
ItheIthe said:
Arranged marriages at age 18. Prior Fornication is outlawed. Anyone who gets a landwhale gets a redraw. Only make landwhales can be match with female landwhales.

Execute landwhales

MeepCarda

MeepCarda

Greycel
suicidalsincesix said:
Execute landwhales

How can we ensure none of them try to delay or escape the lottery just by bloating themselves? If it were that easy we'd quickly find a shortage. The more they resist the worse their life sentence should become.

Zyzz

Zyzz

Recruit
★★★
Jordan Barrett said:
don't crippled pips in germany get free brothel tickets

Yeah its true i know because i am from germany. Its pretty sweet. :)

BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Agreed, OP. We should get state subsidized whores. Basically a separate NEETbux to use for sex.

But yes, there should be arranged marriage in the West at age 18. Parents should be match-making a looks-match for their children.