Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sex Robots is a cope and they aren't the answer for alot of Incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
I see alot of guy's posting on here about how sex robots are the solution to Inceldom, but I've also seen many posts with members decrying their crippling lonliness and social isolation.

So whilst a sex robot might alieveate the sexual frustration element of Inceldom, I fail to see how they will in anyway help with lonliness and social isolation. After all, you can't really have much conversation or interaction, much beyond fucking it, with an inanimate object?

sex robots are tera cope tbh

A sex robot won't alleviate any sexual frustration.

You are just having sex with a glorified toy, it's not going to be even remotely the same as having sex with a real woman (least of all one that actually likes you).

Probably one of the biggest copes of this community.

Its better for us since women will never love us anyway

BUT

I would be 10000x times happier with my oneitis (ik cucked) tbh

As of now, yes "sex robots" are nothing but a glorified sex toy, but someone has to keep improving and upgrading sex robots until it reaches the level of being an actual replacement to women.

As of now, yes "sex robots" are nothing but a glorified sex toy, but someone has to keep improving and upgrading sex robots until it reaches the level of being an actual replacement to women.

It won't happen. There's limits to this universe that can't be broken.

It won't happen. There's limits to this universe that can't be broken.

Not necessarily. Technology improves exponentially, just look at the phone and the computer. If you asked someone in the 1950s if they think phones could have more power than the space rockets during the space race and the ability to be kept in your pocket, they would say the same thing youre saying rn.

That's an illusion. Making numbers bigger is within what can be accomplished in this world, but you can't overcome qualitative barriers.

Only very advanced artificial being who can feel and love, would be solution. Or cyborgs. Mutants. Anything purified

Only very advanced artificial being who can feel and love, would be solution. Or cyborgs. Mutants. Anything purified

It's more than that there's many "invisible" things that go on when two beings come in contact that aren't even understood by science, so how can they be replicated?

Buy a real doll, then hug it, then hug a real girl and see if it's the same thing. Or even just touch the hand of an actual girl and see how that feels. How can you replicate that by creating an artificial surrogate, if we don't even understand why we feel that way simply by having direct contact with a woman?

A sex robot won't alleviate any sexual frustration.

You are just having sex with a glorified toy, it's not going to be even remotely the same as having sex with a real woman (least of all one that actually likes you).

Probably one of the biggest copes of this community.

It's more than that there's many "invisible" things that go on when two beings come in contact that aren't even understood by science, so how can they be replicated?

Buy a real doll, then hug it, then hug a real girl and see if it's the same thing. Or even just touch the hand of an actual girl and see how that feels. How can you replicate that by creating an artificial surrogate, if we don't even understand why we feel that way simply by having direct contact with a woman?
Thats just technical question, can be really sentien AI created. If no - then cybernetics and genetical engineerinmg. Natural femoids are shit, is need to create superior purified waifus

Yeah of course nothing but the real thing will save us but it'd be big lifefuel like a motorcycle would be lifefuel.

I'd rather sleep with pretty robot than landwhale

(They) will sell you anything. They want to keep us occupied. The next big movie, the newest trend, etc. No. I want my woman. We deserve better. We deserve another human.

That's what I always thought, sex robot are just advanced fap-machines, but nothing ever will fill the lonely hole in your heart

Or even just touch the hand of an actual girl and see how that feels.
Brutal :feelscry:

But tbh, I think you can recreate most physical sensations if you're pretty good at concentrating. Problem is the lack of bonding.

I would prefer a holographic companion like Joi from the new Bladerunner movie. I have a feeling sex bots will look like uncanny valley for decades to come.

Honest question for those who believe sexbots will never challenge women. Are humans more than the sum of their components? What is consciousness? Is having sex with a literal brain dead chick ascension? Would you rather sleep with with a 10/10 sexbot or 2/10 roastie landwhale that resents you for not being chad?

We need to come to terms with the fact that we are not chad. Foids will never love us for who we are. But it is bluepilled foid worship to elevate them and their fake "love" above that of a machine. Chadfishing should show you just how worthless their love is. If I were to build a chatbot so advanced that it could perfectly mimick foid speech and then programmed it to love you, but never told you it was a machine, could you fall in love with it?

I would prefer a holographic companion like Joi from the new Bladerunner movie. I have a feeling sex bots will look like uncanny valley for decades to come.
That is a question of tecnical capability. I like the idea of physically interacting with my partner though. But holograms are pretty decent copes too.

dolls have always been creepy to me, sex dolls even more so

AI will be smarter than humans, look at how stupid your average Normie is.

dolls have always been creepy to me, sex dolls even more so
They'll get better with time. Compare dolls from 20 years ago to today.

Hypnotized female clones of flesh and bones are the only solution

Cope lead to rope

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back