Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sex ratio.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Not only is there harems forming in the west, but the 0-24 age range sex ratio is 1,07. Above 1 means more men than women. 1 is equal number. Only iceland, ireland & italy have even close to 1, but even they are ~1,02 - 1,03 in 0-24 years bracket.

Ppl often say eastern europe, like russia and latvia, belarus etc have more women than men. Nope. They have more grannies, not young females. Nowhere on the entire planet apart from sub sahara africa is it below 1 (heaven for men, sexually speaking) So why the hell are MEN streaming to europe from africa? Sex gotta trump money, no? I think that despite the huge numbers migrating to europe, its the men who ALRDY have wifes who come to europe for money.

Single men in europe are being job cucked by men coming in who alrdy have a wife and 1-2-3 kids (they come young)

Theres no point in even going to israel for western male jews, its 1,04isch sex ratio there at the moment. Theres too many men on the planet.

Theres nowhere to geomax TO. Wherever you go, sure you may move from a 1,06 country to a 1,03 country, but u´wont ascend. Only guaranteed almost if you move to a 0,99 country, but there are none. Africa doesnt count

ALL men in africa have wives, theres no way not to. The sex ratio is 1 or below, and almost none of the countries beneath the sahara are muslim. :whatfeels: Poor sure, but still heaven. For those men born there. No wonder africans are always smiling in video clips on the dirt roads andin the slums.

How are those ratios being measured? They seem pretty conservative.

Yep, I say way worse sex ratios in real life. Whenever I go out I see like 10 men per toilet.

Raw numbers would be living XX compared to living XY (which I'm assuming OPs info uses) but the factor not counted is that foids tend to stay outside of public spaces. Once they've established all the horses on their carousel, there's no need to go exposing themselves further and technology has only streamlined their hidden existence.

I think nature always gives birth to more men than females because it knows that men will die in war and accidents. It compensates since it feels in itself in the DNA somehow that women outlive men.