Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex isn't a need

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
despite what that stupid nigger @Master says in his fag twitter account, it isn't a need, at least in the same calibre as food and water and shelter.

a healthy social life and forming good connections however, is a need.

I always find it funny tho how the average soy will say ''sex isnt a need, you can go forever without it!'', but then again all the food the average western fag eats is completely unnecessary; the human body can go at least a month without food, but people still think going more than a day without food is crazy, and if you go a week without food involuntarily, people will sympathise, but never with an incel who goes years and years without even so much as a positive interaction with a toilet.

The incel is an abomination of nature and life. We have to destroy this entire world, humanity and fuck nature as much as we can.

The incel is an abomination of nature and life. We have to destroy this entire world, humanity and fuck nature as much as we can.
t. bot

Well it definitely feels like a need

If you don’t have social connections and you’re a free man society don’t trust you.

I agree with you but overpopulation is a fun excuse that mostly girls use

The ability to have sex tho is needed in order to have a good life tho, I don't deny that

It’s more of a biological desire than a need

Kidnapped an entire school of Bible kids. The ransom is a stolen stash of black market software microchips

High IQ observation

The ability to have sex tho is needed in order to have a good life tho, I don't deny that
if you agree that sex is required in order to have a good/fulfilling life, then why does it not also qualify as a psychological need?
as others have suggested, lack of sex and depression/lower quality of life are directly correlated

if you don't desire sex, you're a soyest cucketh

Sex isn't a need in the same way that "being allowed to move your arms and legs" isn't a need as long as someone is force feeding you each day. Just go your entire life without a single instance of intimacy or affection, without ever feeling the warmth of another person's skin, without ever getting to experience what it's like to be desired and lusted after, without ever knowing what it's like to go through life with a partner instead of on your own. How much brainrot do you have to agree with such a shit take? And how on earth would you define "need" in a way that excludes sex but includes "social life and good connections"?

I hope all cucks receive the ultimate mass punishment.

I hope they have to run and do push-ups until they throw up repeatedly.

yeah maybe for you its not nigga

but people still think going more than a day without food is crazy, and if you go a week without food involuntarily, people will sympathise, but never with an incel who goes years and years without even so much as a positive interaction with a toilet.

Read Maslows hierarchy of needs.
Just because you don't need it to survive doesn't mean it's not a need.