Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex is a physical need.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
What cuck retards cannot understand, is that for a man ( but not for a woman ) sex is a physical need the same as hunger ( see "Great Myths of the Brain" by neuroscience expert Christian Jarett ). Women and feminine men deny the fact that men are wired differently. For a man sex is a biological need, not a want.
https://www.families.org.au/article/sex-physical-need

Nooooooooo, sex is not a need, because lAcK oF sEx cAnnOt kiIL yOu :feelstastyman:

I fucking hate this world.

Damn right, I feel the need in my balls.

No one can deny these testicular sensations.

Nooooooooo, sex is not a need, because lAcK oF sEx cAnnOt kiIL yOu :feelstastyman:
So give single mothers and their bastard children a ration of bread, potatoes and rice. Give every "underprivileged" group the very basic need to survive.

I wanna cuddle with big mommy thicc gf
like sex isn't even important as much to me anymore i'm just really touch starved now

You can buy sex but you can't buy love
This is a tragedy for incles. You are either loved or not. No amount of money will force someone to 'love' you. If you suddenly became a billionare you can have many women but they will not love you genuinely. I despise human civilization. If no one truly loved you, what's the point of living? Even if you would be brutally killed, died from hunger, imprisoned for life no one can erase these precious memories ( of being loved ) from your heart. Human civilization replaces genuine relationships between man and woman with worldly purposes and duties. "Do that and you will find happiness". I would prefer to be unhappy and be loved/love someone than be happy and unlovable in this clown world.

all humans need touch and intimacy

What cuck retards cannot understand, is that for a man ( but not for a woman ) sex is a physical need the same as hunger ( see "Great Myths of the Brain" by neuroscience expert Christian Jarett ). Women and feminine men deny the fact that men are wired differently. For a man sex is a biological need, not a want.
https://www.families.org.au/article/sex-physical-need
“You aren’t entitled to satisfy your biological needs, sweety :soy: :soy: “.
I wanna cuddle with big mommy thicc gf
Keep dreaming, thats never gonna happen.
But, the lack of good pussy and a loving relationship makes a nigga go crazy.