Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sex Gives You Magical Powers

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Studies have shown the benefits of sex. It allows you to build faster and stronger muscles by increasing your testosterone levels, increases your intelligence, confidence, improves your mood, increases your life span and allows you to dump all your past trauma with your ejaculate inside that pussy. This is its potent healing power. Sex is 1000 times more effective than therapy and antidepressants in curing mental illness and all non-physical diseases. However the conditions of sex determine its healing power, unenthusiastic paid sex will have almost no healing effect while sex with horny women who deeply desire you can cure almost anything.

Banging ugly femorloids too?

Too bad there is no woman who wants to fuck us.

Damn you are back from the ban, i still didn't fully recover from all those brutal childhood blackpill threads that you created in such a short span.

That's true.
Sex gives you willpower and motivation

Damn you are back from the ban, i still didn't fully recover from all those brutal childhood blackpill threads that you created in such a short span.
Don't remind me my life is a tragedy.

They don't want me having sex with my virgin wife because if I do I will gain the power to Physically Annihilate Interdimensional Demons and become the next Hitler.

True.

I had only one truly powerful orgasm in my life. During a few days afterwards, it was like my body was in steel. It's hard to describe, but I felt like I was almighty and indestructible.

I've never done cocaine, but from what I've heard it must feel similar.

Bullshit. It's an endorphin rush just like any other: it happens, it makes you feel good, then it passes, or even induces a mini-crash afterwards.

Unfortunately I cannot find it at the moment but I read a study on why some men feel guilty or depressed or deflated after sex. (I sure do and it's not just buyer's remorse after paying the whore). I thought it was just a natural result of low self-esteem, but there turns out to be a hormonal component to it as well.

Pedestalizing sex is a virgincel trait. Get a hooker and get rid of this particular albatross. Sadly we all must be incels, but we don't need to be virgins with juvenile fantasies about the magical powers of the cunt.

it depends on whether the sexual attraction is real. if its just being done due to erection and no feeper attractuin then its not as useful

Does it have to be consentual :feelsthink:

Legalize (willing) prostitution for inkels

They don't want me having sex with my virgin wife because if I do I will gain the power to Physically Annihilate Interdimensional Demons and become the next Hitler.
Sad shit, man.

It's over for men man.

--

Actually, the "magic" is from the sacred connection that sex USED TO provide. Before the (((plague))) ruined everything.

697.jpg

Sex is a natural human need, like food.

It doesnt give you magical powers, it makes you human

Being incel is the worst thing that exists on this god forsaken earth