Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Sex Addiction" = Chad just wants attention

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
It's similar to Justin Bieber's "depression" that coincided with his norwooding.

When a declining Chad admits to depression, sex addiction, alcoholism, etc. it's just a way of getting one final round of pity fucks from random prime 10/10 Stacies that no longer find him as attractive as he used to be.

"Teehee omg he's soooo vulnerable!"

better than getting ED :cryfeels:

I get depression most of the time.

Why won't anyone pity me?

Chad would rope the 1st day as an incel

Wtf is sex addiction for chad? Only getting to fuck once per day instead of his usual threesomes?

almost as laughable as female " depression "

Wtf is sex addiction for chad? Only getting to fuck once per day instead of his usual threesomes?

Pretty much. Celebrities will, in their 40's or 50's, come out claiming to suffer from "sex addiction". It's bullshit.

What they're really doing is broadcasting to Stacies, "Hey everyone, I'm still a Chad, but am turning into Chadlite. Come get some while you still can."

JFL at having the access to sex in the first place to get addicted

I like Sebastian Manasaclo (Italian standup doubt I spelled it right) take no this. Only married dudes who get caught are addicts. No single man getting prime pussy (chad) claims to "suffer" here. Like femcels or virgins they just aren't real.

The fuck is sex addiction and when has anyone ever claimed to have it

Sex addiction ⊂ abundantly privileged
Sex addiction ⊂ normal human behaviour when privileged to that degree

"⊂" means subset of.

Pretty much. Celebrities will, in their 40's or 50's, come out claiming to suffer from "sex addiction". It's bullshit.

What they're really doing is broadcasting to Stacies, "Hey everyone, I'm still a Chad, but am turning into Chadlite. Come get some while you still can."

I get depression most of the time.

Why won't anyone pity me?
You are told to man up and stop being a sissy. No one gives a shit if you are ugly and suffer from depression, it's all in your head for thinking negatively all the time. If you are pretty and if you have a vagina, do all the bluepilled advice shit people always spout. Double standards everywhere.

"i'm struggling with a sex addiction...i fuck hot jbs every day how awful"

Chad wants to be gigachad.

Sex addiction is complete BS. Our bodies are wired to fuck a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back