Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

severe heat in gym part 2 the suicide version

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
remember my post a few days ago about catching severe heat from white gym spandex witches in the gym

now the follow up part 2

Todays was push chest and shoulders today a worse form of heat that went from mildly uncomfortable nut roast before , now descended into volcanic giga heat molten core lava edition.

another white foid who knew that other gym worker whore from before, that screwfaced me last time, she decided to join in and smirk at me while im doing reps n over head press utterly destroying my motivation for the workout.
Remember i had not seen her before and she unleashed this hell on me ruining my fucking workout as i actually got a bout of depression mid session due to such negative vibes.

The problem is again I am uber low inhib maxxed, she decided to rub her ass in my face by doing deadlifts right in front of me in yoga pants, there is a mirror right in front of her so she can see everyone behind her. So I literally stared at her while she was doing reps in the face with my middle finger right up so she could see i was giving her the finger. She did one set and left the area and went and did deadlifts the exact same exercise in the opposite side fot he room as far away from me as she could.

if you cant win eg chad only the only move is to utterly biblically piss women off and ram it down their throat until they chimp out, I aint ever getting anything from this witch the only move is to fuck with her and keep on hammering the witch until she fucks off.

she will get this behaviour from me EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE HER EVEN IF SHE DOESNT DO ANYTHING FIRST FUCK EM

Im now even wandering why go back to this hositle environment it has totally ruined the gym for me now. As soon as i see this harem of white witches it will totally deflate me, the workouts will be crap.

elaborate

wow at my action or the severe heat im getting from these whores and the negative reactions etc
any thoughts @Gymcelled any experiences of this utter bullshit

One of the reasons i stopped gymaxxing is because of the stacies that go to the gym just to show their bodies in the most obvious way, while doing no real exercise. Its obvious they enjoy it a lot.
Albeit, couples Stacy-Chad were way worse. They didnt need to try to show up to get everyone envious.

You think the midget in left could facemaxx to mog the giant in right? :lul:

IT will say she was just trying to get your attention to talk to her, and she was making the first move by such actions.
Fuck them.

i stay away from gyms .