Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Several possible breakups at my gym

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I have posted of the last few months about mismatch couples at my gym with a Stacy dating a ltn or incel. Well recently it seems like at least 3-4 of these couples are no more. How do I know? Well I now see just one member of each couple (either the dude or the girl from each couple) at the gym working out alone, when before they always worked out with their bf or gf. It’s crazy how it just happened almost at the same time. Do you think these guys were being used as betabux until spring then dumped so she can chase Chads all summer?

Do you think these guys were being used as betabux until spring then dumped so she can chase Chads all summer?
Probably, normies have this thing called the "Cuffing Season" which is pretty much that, look it up

maybe, mang.

over

Probably, normies have this thing called the "Cuffing Season" which is pretty much that, look it up
Yes I heard of that and was thinking the same thing.

Do you think these guys were being used as betabux until spring then dumped so she can chase Chads all summer?
brutal dating strategy if true tbh. it make me grateful that toilets don't date me
imagine having a whore for a full winter just to abandons your ass the moment winter ends and then she go back to chad.
but tbh i think these guys happened to be luck that separated them from their gfs in the same time. :feelsjuice:

Why do you care jfl, you're there to workout

It's time to take their foids