Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Seung Hui Cho, a picture tribute to my favorite incel warrior

gotet

gotet

Overlord
★★★★★
Seung Hui Cho was an incel. Yes, you read that right! He never had a girlfriend, and in fact, he never achieved ANYTHING on a romantic level. He never even held a girls hand. Seung Hui Cho was surrounded with scantily clad girls wearing their thongs and g-strings. These horny young girls also showed a lot of cleavage, flaunting their luscious and ripe breasts right in his face. But Seung Hui Cho did never get to touch or play with them. He never got to see these beautiful girls half naked in thongs and high heels. Even though all this wicked sex was all around him. He was encircled by perverse acts of sex and everybody was fucking everybody. Even group sex and threesomes were frequent.

Seung Hui Cho with his heart of a warrior and pure soul saw a need to destroy this evil filth around him. And destroy it he did! This is my tribute to this powerful and proficient man. Behold his glory! Share his triumph! All hail Seung Hui Cho!

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h15m25s287

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h14m13s978

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h14m25s471

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h14m39s934

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h15m13s500

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h15m06s438

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h14m49s487

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h16m09s371

Vlcsnap 2024 06 25 13h15m54s156

legends nevER die

he was also a giga spERg and stalked foids , low-inhib hence why he got bullied so much by white knight cucks.

I think he even took creepshots although I am unsure.

I honestly wish his parents never moved to the US his life would have been much more bearable he went through so much suffering.

I unequivocally condemn terrorism in all its forms. Acts of terrorism are indefensible and stand in stark opposition to the values of peace, security, and human dignity. It is crucial to promote understanding, tolerance, and dialogue to address the root causes of violence. I am committed to supporting efforts that aim to prevent terrorism and foster a world where conflicts are resolved through peaceful and constructive means. Together, we can work towards a safer, more harmonious future for all.

legends nevER die
So true bro. 17 years have gone by and i still remember so vividly when news of his attack reached me. I remember reading about it and wanting to know more about this mysterious soldier and his life.

I unequivocally condemn terrorism in all its forms. Acts of terrorism are indefensible and stand in stark opposition to the values of peace, security, and human dignity. It is crucial to promote understanding, tolerance, and dialogue to address the root causes of violence. I am committed to supporting efforts that aim to prevent terrorism and foster a world where conflicts are resolved through peaceful and constructive means. Together, we can work towards a safer, more harmonious future for all.
And i respect you for that bro.

Gal Seung Hui Cho 583x380

The true ALPHA male!

Gettyimages 103554599

If this fine young boy only had the change to cuddle with some asses in g-strings and thongs... or perhaps play freely with some giant juggs.

I wish he also killed Peter North and Mike Adriano, Dredd nigger too.

I honestly wish his parents never moved to the US his life would have been much more bearable he went through so much suffering.
Immigration is the original sin, yes.

First time I've heard about him. Sounds like a cool dude. Another victim of theRAPISTs fucking over young men.

he was also a giga spERg and stalked foids , low-inhib hence why he got bullied so much by white knight cucks.

I think he even took creepshots although I am unsure.

Yeah he took creepshots in class

Pretty low inhib tbf

Foids would still pick the terrorist tallfag

32 kills is crazy :feelskek:

Seung Hui Cho lives on in my heart

Saint Cho did many good things.

Actually stood up for the oppressed selflessly
Talked about elitists
Actually hopeless due to his autism and average looks

Using his skills that he mastered, he pwned many normies using relatively weak guns (not AWP or AK, not even Deagle), akimbo pistols from CSGO/COD.

He mastered the arts of planning, aiming, brutality, close combat (he had a fight with a ROTC guy in which he overcame the guy and shot him dead). He also repeatedly shot "dead bodies" to ensure he can get the maximum amount of EXP, an arts that rare few others did (Brenton Tarrant came to mind).

I've translated his manifesto so y'all can read it.

Saint Cho did many good things.

Actually stood up for the oppressed selflessly
Talked about elitists
Actually hopeless due to his autism and average looks

Using his skills that he mastered, he pwned many normies using relatively weak guns (not AWP or AK, not even Deagle), akimbo pistols from CSGO/COD.

He mastered the arts of planning, aiming, brutality, close combat (he had a fight with a ROTC guy in which he overcame the guy and shot him dead). He also repeatedly shot "dead bodies" to ensure he can get the maximum amount of EXP, an arts that rare few others did (Brenton Tarrant came to mind).

I've translated his manifesto so y'all can read it.

Thanx a ton for that manifesto bro. :feelsautistic:

Wish I could have a chat with him, I think him and me would get along even though I would never kill anyone.

Thanx a ton for that manifesto bro. :feelsautistic:
No need to thank; I understand that the manifesto can be hard to digest for many people, so I hope that it will be spread more widely now easier to read.

fucking saint he'll live on in memory

Absolutely beautiful song bro:heart: I only wish i could understand the words. Who is this hero singing and playing? I want more!
It must be some random korean but yeah the song's great :feelsmusic:

I didn't realize him to be a fellowcel but of course he was as an asian in the 2000s. Back then things were worse with asians fewer in number and outdating more prevalent amongst noodlewhores. Respect

Tbh he's my favorite hERo too (in videogame ofc)

I dual wield pistols in F.E.A.R. in his memory

Seung Hui Cho>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Elliot Rodger

Nigger pulled out ChatGPT for this one.

After all, hes the best of the best with a ridiculous 33 kill count. Over 5 times higher than Elliot Rodger.

His korean immigrant sister did well in college :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

"All the shit you've given me, right back at you with hollow points." -Saint Cho

Now This is based beyond belief.