Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Settling for Landwhales?

Should I settle to date landwhales?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • You don't have a chance with her anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Harvey Weincel

Harvey Weincel

Recruit
★★
Does anyone else feel like that only 1s and 2s are the only girls that i have a chance with? At this point, I am willing to settle for them. would it be better to be alone or be a cuck and have a relationship with these women when i find them repulsive? :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Never good and very gross.

The reason why incels exist in the first place is because of retards sticking their cocks into any wet hole. If men as a collective weren't such horny cucks, maybe the current dating market wouldn't be as fucked as it is.

JFL. There are lots of Chads who're into chubby and BBW foids. JFL. They're not different from skinny foids, meaning their standards aren't lower at all. So, if you're not truly attracted to them, it's pointless to focus on them specifically.
Or maybe you're talking about those who're way bigger than those I mentioned above? Well, if so, even they can easily settle down with a normie, I think.

Well, if so, even they can easily settle down with a normie, I think.

It's standard fare, even. Many normies I see have some overweight SO that they probably still need to shower with financial incentives and life long obedience just so they don't leave.