Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Setting the stage for a life of bullying and mockery

Scr3am0u33ns

Scr3am0u33ns

Recruit
★★★★
When's the first time you were mocked about how you looked? Being an acne-cel In high school, i had the worst zits on my face and back. Loved it when gym teacher broke us into teams of shirts vs skins; foids loved pointing it out to everyone too, i guess only benefit was that when i got ball people were so grossed out, no one tried to defend me.

the nurses said i looked weird during my birth (mom told me)

Since a very, very young age. Probably like 7 or 8. I was always told I look ethnic. Now that I look back at pictures of myself, I basically did look like a full-blooded gook before about 17.
I still look like I have Asian ancestry but it's not as drastic as it was before puberty. That's basically the reason why I was made fun of all my life.
Slavic genes are brutal :feelsrope:
Imagine being white but not even experiencing the benefit of being white.

At least I probably have Genghis Khan's blood running through my veins :chad:

I don't even remember, although the bullying got particularly bad in middle school.

Ive been told that i hadnt fully evolved into a human which was explained by the excessive amounts of hair on my back and ass. Nickname: Cro-Magnon

Ive been told that i hadnt fully evolved into a human which was explained by the excessive amounts of hair on my back and ass. Nickname: Cro-Magnon

That's just a high T trait :chad:

Must've been in 6th grade for me, tbh. My nickname throughout that whole year was, "uglyness" jfl.

Since a very, very young age. Probably like 7 or 8. I was always told I look ethnic. Now that I look back at pictures of myself, I basically did look like a full-blooded gook before about 17.
I still look like I have Asian ancestry but it's not as drastic as it was before puberty. That's basically the reason why I was made fun of all my life.
Slavic genes are brutal :feelsrope:
Imagine being white but not even experiencing the benefit of being white.

At least I probably have Genghis Khan's blood running through my veins :chad:

Same. White parents, grandparents etc. but still I look ethnic. If I was good looking I could be Latino Chad tho.

"shirts and skins" sounds stupid ngl, they couldn't just put a coloured bib over everyone's shirt?

When's the first time you were mocked about how you looked? Being an acne-cel In high school, i had the worst zits on my face and back. Loved it when gym teacher broke us into teams of shirts vs skins; foids loved pointing it out to everyone too, i guess only benefit was that when i got ball people were so grossed out, no one tried to defend me.
After I reached puberty, every one around me including my parents and classmates called me ugly.

Same. White parents, grandparents etc. but still I look ethnic. If I was good looking I could be Latino Chad tho.

Wow, cool to see someone else like me. I always thought I was the only one who turned out this way. Did people ever mention you look ethnic?

Wow, cool to see someone else like me. I always thought I was the only one who turned out this way. Did people ever mention you look ethnic?

Yea. In school. And once an immigrant thought I was a fellow Arab.... :feelsrope:

"shirts and skins" sounds stupid ngl, they couldn't just put a coloured bib over everyone's shirt?
Yep, I always hoped for pinnies but think gym teacher liked seeing us bare chested and sweating...and providing opportunities for chad and stacy to offer critique for everyones enjoyment.

Incident 1: Was walking with some guy at school and he pointed to a reflection on the window and said "Who's that?"
Incident 2: A bully casuall said someone who's worse looking than me got a girlfriend.
Incident 3: Was going to talk to crush and someone said I was an "acne faced jackass"
Incident 4: Random Dravidian foid said "Why should I listen to someone who looks like you"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back