Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these normalniggers?

MiSKiRaT

MiSKiRaT

OV3RSTRESS3D
★★★★★
I rarely ever browse these scumfuck dumbshit platforms or any NPC flocked websites because every time I do I get a massive fucking headache from reading these retards low iq opinions. Every post regarding every topic always has the same black and white reaction " the good guys are good and the bad guys are bad :soy: ".

Let's take one topic for example, bianca devins. Yes that e whore who got slaughtered by a balding 21 year old manlet, every reaction I saw regarding this case was sympathetic towards her and wishing death against the manlet killer. They almost ALWAYS make assumptions and not realize there's always a grey area regarding every case. The fucking retards think it's like a disney movie where the bad guy is always in the wrong here.

Bianca originally did drugs and drank alcohol while hanging out and having sex with other men ( AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT THERES SCREENSHOTS OF HER CONVERSATIONS IN PISSCORD ) but these normalscum fucktards are too stupid to blame the parents or her disgusting intolerant zoomertard behavior around other men, she presumably sent nudes to other older men but seeing these normnigs reaction was fucking rage fuel.

Whores never lose, they always are in the right because the piece of shit fucking media and feminists said so and god forbid if you disagree with these NPC's or have any other rational thoughts regarding any case that contradicts their overall narrative the NPC's will do anything to fuck-up your day and ruin your life.

I fucking hate these normtard faggots its always the same good guy and bad guy fallacies that they agree on and never realize the true problem or issue of anything, they always fucking cry like children when M'lady gets hurt no matter what she did ( especially if shes an innocent minorino angelino :soy: ).

I cant fucking believe im being surrounded by them every where almost every time they have the same NPC predictable opinion. If all men were high iq philosophers then all women would be on LEASHES serving the unfortunate lesser attractive men because the blackpill would become general knowledge and men would try to terminate such unfair behavior.

You need therapy

They are brainwashed NPCs

Attachments

• Soyjak.png
    Soyjak.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 4
Were brainwashed that we look good from early age but reality only a small percent do
they think they are the slayers and that people will like them more when they find out how how much they support the good guys on the internet

they think they are the slayers and that people will like them more when they find out how how much they support the good guys on the internet
Idk whats good anymore after visiting alivegore.com

I don't think anyone who posts to gore sites is uploading the videos they made genius
If i were a genius i wouldnt be on an incelforum talking to retards like you

It's like the argument women aren't responsible for their own rape in a lot of cases. Can't say that, god forbid women take responsibility for their actions, but it's true. Last time I had that argument I used a simple analogy:

If I went into an unscrupulous place waving stacks of $100 dollar bills around, I should expect to get robbed/killed for putting myself in a bad situation. It's partly my fault so why is it any different for a woman? That usually ends the argument right there, but sometimes they'll try to straw man me by saying I'm a rape apologist. That's simple to handle though.

If I went into an unscrupulous place waving stacks of $100 dollar bills around, I should expect to get robbed/killed for putting myself in a bad situation. It's partly my fault so why is it any different for a woman? That usually ends the argument right there, but sometimes they'll try to straw man me by saying I'm a rape apologist. That's simple to handle though.
The robbery argument is always the best one to use on normies because they always agree with it. If you don't want to get fucking robbed maybe don't wear a golden Rolex while strolling through a dark alley, normies short circuit when you apply this logic to rape for whatever reason and they can't come up with a logical argument against it.

>obvious sarcasm
Dont care,
It's like the argument women aren't responsible for their own rape in a lot of cases. Can't say that, god forbid women take responsibility for their actions, but it's true. Last time I had that argument I used a simple analogy:

Men cant hit women back, Why cant i hit this person back? They got an axewound and 2 floppas hanging? What if i was walking and was striked outta nowhere, Can i not defend myself, No appaently it was me who striked here, This never happened tho its just an example.

I rarely ever browse these scumfuck dumbshit platforms or any NPC flocked websites because every time I do I get a massive fucking headache from reading these retards low iq opinions. Every post regarding every topic always has the same black and white reaction " the good guys are good and the bad guys are bad :soy: ".

Let's take one topic for example, bianca devins. Yes that e whore who got slaughtered by a balding 21 year old manlet, every reaction I saw regarding this case was sympathetic towards her and wishing death against the manlet killer. They almost ALWAYS make assumptions and not realize there's always a grey area regarding every case. The fucking retards think it's like a disney movie where the bad guy is always in the wrong here.

Bianca originally did drugs and drank alcohol while hanging out and having sex with other men ( AND BRAGGING ABOUT IT THERES SCREENSHOTS OF HER CONVERSATIONS IN PISSCORD ) but these normalscum fucktards are too stupid to blame the parents or her disgusting intolerant zoomertard behavior around other men, she presumably sent nudes to other older men but seeing these normnigs reaction was fucking rage fuel.

Whores never lose, they always are in the right because the piece of shit fucking media and feminists said so and god forbid if you disagree with these NPC's or have any other rational thoughts regarding any case that contradicts their overall narrative the NPC's will do anything to fuck-up your day and ruin your life.

I fucking hate these normtard faggots its always the same good guy and bad guy fallacies that they agree on and never realize the true problem or issue of anything, they always fucking cry like children when M'lady gets hurt no matter what she did ( especially if shes an innocent minorino angelino :soy: ).

I cant fucking believe im being surrounded by them every where almost every time they have the same NPC predictable opinion. If all men were high iq philosophers then all women would be on LEASHES serving the unfortunate lesser attractive men because the blackpill would become general knowledge and men would try to terminate such unfair behavior.
she was stringing the killer along but never let him have sex. at some point she told him that she was cheating on him and just using him for attention and validation then he snapped and killed her.

cant recall the killer pic but he didnt look balding, ugly or manlet

anyway the point is both are wrong here. hes wrong for throwing his life away for an attention whoring e-girl and commiting murder for a small reason

hes fault is basically her whole behavior

Last edited:
Normalfags are to blame for most, if not all of the current state of this gay ass world.

There's literally no way to argue logically against these fucking retards they always spew shit and shit talk you when you bring up valid points.

I have seen that happen almost everywhere one guy asks why the supposed "victim" ( aka whore ) did this in the first place and they'd get insulted on just for asking why that piece of shit cumdumpster was hanging out with total strangers and scumbags.
she was stringing the killer along but never let him have sex. at some point she told him that she was cheating on him and just using him for attention and validation then he snapped and killed her.
Yes, the problem with these scumbag retard normalfaggots is that 90% of them lack logical well thought out reasoning, they'll fucking hate on you when you don't agree with whatever fallacious narrative they come up with. Oh and don't bother arguing with these niggers it's already insulting enough for them to ask simple questions about their shitty incomprehensive judgements.
cant recall the killer pic but he didnt look balding, ugly or manlet
Devins clark bianca
N4Y76FNK2JG2TC4BYDMPXQOO34

You sure about that? :feelshaha:
Normalfags are to blame for most, if not all of the current state of this gay ass world.
When you have a crowd of braindead idiots agreeing to the same shit it will almost STICK AROUND FOREVER. Take religion for example there's so many different variations of it with many retarded NPC's agreeing to the same shit no matter what they never fucking question it stupid fucking niggers.

I actually have some updates on Bianca Devins but am too busy to write effortposts rn

I actually have some updates on Bianca Devins but am too busy to write effortposts rn
He got sentenced to 25 years to life in prison around Mar 17, 2021

Oh also look at this JFL that's her mother :feelshaha:
IMG 8211

Well maybe if bianca HAD A LOVING FUCKING FATHER HE WOULD'VE ACTUALLY BEEN WORRIED ABOUT HER HANGING OUT WITH OTHER STRANGERS IN PUBLIC. OH AND BIANCA IS TALLER THAN HER MOTHER YEAH YOU KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING :feelskek:

Bluepillers: 17

Go fuck yourselves lurking niggers

where to start?

There was something vile and evil in her. She obviously weren't a good person.
Normans who celebrate death of pedos have no right to defend vile persons.
Either you're against violence at all or you support violence only against people you don't like which makes you a hypocrite.

There was something vile and evil in her. She obviously weren't a good person.
Normans who celebrate death of pedos have no right to defend vile persons.
Either you're against violence at all or you support violence only against people you don't like which makes you a hypocrite.
Fucking hate it when these normalretards blame one thing and leave every bit of reason that caused this issue in the first place to be discarded ( to fit the m'lady's narrative :soy: ).

JFL her chad father dumped n fucked her mother and now theres no father figure to look after her and the stupid cunt normtards blame everything but the negligent parents or the whores incompetence :feelskek:

Fucking hate it when these normalretards blame one thing and leave every bit of reason that caused this issue in the first place to be discarded ( to fit the m'lady's narrative :soy: ).

View attachment 665709
View attachment 665710
JFL her chad father dumped n fucked her mother and now theres no father figure to look after her and the stupid cunt normtards blame everything but the negligent parents or the whores incompetence :feelskek:
Dang where did u get these

too much to read at this time i can't focus enough

Don't be deceived, they don't practice what they preach. It's important to distinct them from soy type of bluepillers. The fact alone that they can recognize when someone is ugly or not speaks for itself. They just add a sugar coating on it.

Last edited:
Don't be deceived, they don't practice what they preach. It's important to distinct them from soy type of bluepillers. The fact alone that they can recognize when someone is ugly or not speaks for itself. They just add a sugar coating on it.
If bianca was a bangladeshi toilet cleaner that got stabbed by this balding manlet no one would've given a fuck :yes:

:feelskek:

too much to read at this time i can't focus enough
TL;DR
A whore got murdered by a manlet and these normalscumretards wont blame the families or the whore for hanging out with a potential killer. Its fucking infuriating when they dont blame the real cause or the reason that lead to the fucking problem instead listening to the whores virtue signalling.

TL;DR
A whore got murdered by a manlet and these normalscumretards wont blame the families or the whore for hanging out with a potential killer. Its fucking infuriating when they dont blame the real cause or the reason that lead to the fucking problem instead listening to the whores virtue signalling.
foids are never blamed for their poor choices, everyone expects men to treat them like children. it's fucking BS also that whore was a total retard brain mush ewhore which made it funnier

View attachment 665709
View attachment 665710
Another proof that dyed hair correlates with slutty behavior and/or mental illness.