Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Seriously what is with all the white women acting like they are depressed?

undergroundcel

undergroundcel

Banned
-
IMG 6017

I see it all the time, white women complaining about how hard they have it or how much they hate life despite having everything handed to them. they have never had to suffer or undergo strenuous endeavors of improvement, the trials we all face women easily skip with the pussy pass. I wonder if they are attention whoring or just depraved of any of lifes finer feelings because they grow complacent in sensory pleasures

And right below her is the currycel trucel bullied his whole life. With a whopping 3 upvotes

They do it for attention and because they think its quirky

attention
just like suicide attempts, women attempt it a few times more often but men have more successful attempts because women only swallow pills to not really die but to get some attention, men just rope, shoot themself or burn charcoal on a frying pan because they are not attention whoring and really want to die

Last edited:
chad left them on read

I bet the cel under her post has non existent upvotes

They are depressed because they can't get Chad dick or being looked at by a sub 6 male.

Simple, without an objective way to measure stuff, everything is relative.
If 5kg weight is the most you ever had to carry in your life, it feels heavy as fuck, and you complain.
What if you have been carrying four times that, your entire life?

There is a gym for your mental health. It is called inceldom. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back