Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously, should Postmaxxers be banned?

Should postmaxxers be banned

• Yes

Votes: 47 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 40 46.0%

• Total voters
Nope, its the exact opposite of a like feature, because it encourages spamming rather than effort, no thought goes into a post if your focus is on the amount of posts rather than its quality

Yeah. I have been absent from the forum for some time but there seems to be so much low effort stuff posted. It is a lot worse now than it used to be. One thing about r/incels as fagotty as reddit is was that there was less incentive for low effort stuff and good content was more prominent.

I used to post on a forum in the mid 00's that had a reputation system and you could award reputation (green) for good posts and (red) for bad posts. Although peoples post counts were still visible.

Maybe if you cunts stopped bullying graycels we wouldn’t be in this mess

Low effort posts and trolling used to earn a ban, but they are commonplace now so maybe the rules were eased

I wouldn't mind if postmaxxing is not allowed anymore

Really, there shouldn't be any ranks and post counts. Just your avi and your name. What you write, your ideas and your thoughts should matter and make you stand out, not a fancy color name and post count under your avi. Right now, high IQ effortposts are drown in white noise of constant shitposts, and it's getting worse. Even postmaxxers put less effort in their shitposts than they used to.

Nope, its the exact opposite of a like feature, because it encourages spamming rather than effort, no thought goes into a post if your focus is on the amount of posts rather than its quality
Exactly. I do not mind short replies at all. What it bothers me is that, at this point, their answers are predictable, generic, and lacking any substance.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than allowing "postmaxers" on your forum. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are building, moderating, promoting and nurturing a community for years solely so it can get ravaged by low IQ spammers. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little project - posting quality content, updating the software, optimizing the usability, ensuring server up time, banning trolls and intentional rule breakers. All of it has one simple result: your site is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually post garbage in every single thread and board.

Build the perfect forum? Great. Who benefits? If you're not a vigilant superhuman, random men who have no real interest discussing the topics the forum was intended for make up the majority of its user base. They get off on the undeserved attention they get every night. Without being a real part of the community they get the benefits of the elaborated rank and social system that came from the way you build it.

As an admin who has a forum, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 hours of your week simply to build a forum for grifters to enjoy its destruction. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.

Lol I remember that day when I did 1000 posts you called my postmaxxing pathetic because of that nigger thread and then you deleted your post so I couldn't see it. Why'd you delete it?
I deleted because I didn't want you to see it, got it?

You're banned. XD
I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than allowing "postmaxers" on your forum. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are building, moderating, promoting and nurturing a community for years solely so it can get ravaged by low IQ spammers. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little project - posting quality content, updating the software, optimizing the usability, ensuring server up time, banning trolls and intentional rule breakers. All of it has one simple result: your site is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually post garbage in every single thread and board.

Build the perfect forum? Great. Who benefits? If you're not a vigilant superhuman, random men who have no real interest discussing the topics the forum was intended for make up the majority of its user base. They get off on the undeserved attention they get every night. Without being a real part of the community they get the benefits of the elaborated rank and social system that came from the way you build it.

As an admin who has a forum, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 hours of your week simply to build a forum for grifters to enjoy its destruction. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically.
Shut up incel.

over for glowniggers
Images 65

OP got banned.

Haha fuck that faggot

High posters no. I've made 200 posts to day and it's not clogging up the forum. Only low IQ 3 word posts or consistent quoted replies with no further comments should be banned.

RiP OP

Keep on getting banned for me

They are annoying sometimes.

No one should be banned

The thing is that they are making the experience of posting and interacting on this forum anything but pleasant. I do not mind some postmaxxing, but to the levels that they have got? It is too much, I think
I don't like the fact that the sheer volume of shitpostmaxxing and threadmaxxing just for the sake of it, at times, pushes good quality threads by members off the front page within a very quick space of time. Effectively killing those threads.

Just let them cope however they want

JFL