Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "SERIOUSLY please do NOT give ugly guys a chance" - fem"cels"

Don't worry guys sometimes hgh-tier Chadlites are acceptable as well not just Chads.

These bitches man.

I’ve hated femcels since I first ever heard people actually talking about these retards for reasons unknown to me. These bitches are such ENORMOUS virtue signalers. We shouldn’t even be giving them attention in the first place
Steal our culture, and our lingoes and terms and theories then demonise us - god I hate women.

She wants to become a therapist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can't make this shit up. No wonder Canadians like Alek Minassian go ER when this is what their therapists say about them behind the scenes:

View attachment 251031

Sad that people like her will be allowed to skate to becoming a therapist while all this goes under the wraps.

She wants to become a therapist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can't make this shit up. No wonder Canadians like Alek Minassian go ER when this is what their psychologists say about them behind the scenes:

View attachment 251031

The level of projection and reaching/mental gymnastics "femcels" produce to paint their looksmatches as bad people is insane. Meme fucking gender can't see the hypocrisy in their own arguments. Typical.

So amazing reading all these threads about foids giving undesirables like uggos, nice guys, etc. a chance and they just so happened to be TOTES TOXIC and it never works out. Unlikely to be true that they do or that these guys are just awful people, but IT JUST SO HAPPENS that good looking guys that have the same personalities are given chance after chance. Wonder what the difference could be... :feelswhere:

I hope I meet them in the gulag