Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "SERIOUSLY please do NOT give ugly guys a chance" - fem"cels"

I just can't get a break.

Giphy 1

Don't worry guys sometimes high-tier Chadlites are acceptable as well not just Chads.

Last edited:
Where did all the good men go?!? :soy:

Steal our culture, and our lingoes and terms and theories then demonise us - god I hate women.

OG blackpill. Saw that one years ago and never turned back

meme gender strikes again

Its over for sub6 males

OG blackpill. Saw that one years ago and never turned back
Lol this one was just posted. I'm guessing it's a recurring theme on their subredidt/spaces.

I put a fat deformed woman with down syndrome on OkCupid.

There are no femcfels

I don't want ugly femoids anyway

LOL, these "femcels" only settle for sub-Chads who also have "cool," dark triad personaliteehees, and then complain about being abused by them just like with Chad :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Was not as bad as I expected tbh

it's again the same shit when she bashes ordinary men for chad's mistreatment. I'm pleasantly surprised she didn't write ugly men off just because they are ugly and no personality is cure to that, but bothered to give some kind of reasoning, whatever kind of reasoning her foid brain is ever able to produce, but still.

But hey, just hey. Actually. What's that shit?

Whore

Are you serious? It's literally just a plain stupid foid talking typical stupid foid shit. Not only she's not incel by any stretch, she actually had the stupidity to fall for some dark triad asshole. There's literally no cure to your personality if you're a foid.

"I think a lot of it comes from their mothers being obsessed with them"

What the fuck does this mean?

Beckyontherise

inkwells on sui watch, some becky doesn't want us because of yes you've guessed our personality and accept only normies, how quirky and unique, I was hoping we'd get along actually :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Last edited:
"I think a lot of it comes from their mothers being obsessed with them"

What the fuck does this mean?
It's a projection of the fact that low value females tend to have daddy issues (which a fully functioning patriarchy might have ameliorated), and this is what makes them so susceptible to being abused by dark triad slayers.

What it's exactly referring to is the theory that an overbearing "helicopter parent" might instill in their sons a sense of entitlement and over-dependence. The much higher level narcissism that gets encouraged by the over-indulgent parenting and treatment of daughters is left completely unexamined, of course.

Last edited:
GRRRRAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHHADHADHADHAHDHDHAHADHHD AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH FUCKING LOL @@@@@@ FEMCELS AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GO ER GO CHO GO MINASSIAN GO HARPER-MERCER :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Don't worry guys sometimes Chadlites are acceptable as well not just Chads.

Friendly reminder that 80th percentile = average for foids. She’s saying the guy doesn’t have to be 6’4”, she’ll settle for just 6 feet.

That’s foid sexuality in a nutshell. Reject 80% of men because they are not adequately capable of violence.

another friendly reminder that the heightpill is the violencepill.
Where did all the good men go?!? :soy:
She needs to look down and she’ll see them. They’re not above 6’
View attachment 250871

inkwells on sui watch, some becky doesn't want us because of yes you've guessed our personality and accept only normies, how quirky and unique, I was hoping we'd get along actually :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Are they unironically calling us inkwells? We started that term to make fun of them and Now they’re just copying us? Jfl foids truly are braindead sex robots.

Welp, it looks she deleted her account (J F L) does anybody have a screenshot of the post? Well, you can read the comments and get an idea anyways.

That’s foid sexuality in a nutshell. Reject 80% of men because they are not adequately capable of violence.

And then complain about getting abused by their sexual selections :feelskek:

This is why female sexuality was historically restricted in higher civilizations -- not just for the overall benefit of society, but their own individual good.

jfl they also complained of getting messages from incels asking to date them

And then complain about getting abused by their sexual selections :feelskek:

This is why female sexuality was historically restricted in higher civilizations -- not just for the overall benefit of society, but their own individual good.
Civilization and unrestricted female sexuality can not coexist.
Unrestricted female sexuality = harems form = a society like the Muslims have. Second world at best.

Civilization and unrestricted female sexuality can not coexist.
Unrestricted female sexuality = harems form = a society like the Muslims have. Second world at best
At least patriarchal polygamy as seen in the Muslim world incentivized expansion and conquest, inasmuch as the men who were deprived of wives joined the military and helped spread Arab rule.

What gynocentric polyamory does, on the other hand, is just incentivize dark triad antisocial behaviors, whether represented by a Chad's pump and dump, or an incel's spree shooting.

Don't worry guys sometimes hgh-tier Chadlites are acceptable as well not just Chads.

Good to know there's some reasonable women left on this planet. It is not over for good looking men with promising careers, some ugly foid will eventually set her eyes on them. Just about the time when I would lost my faith in humanity :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Quelle surprise. The normie is bigging up FDS.

Burn these whores

"Incels can die mad about it" (in reference to cacophobic discrimination depriving them of human essentials which are proven)

"Niggers can die mad about it" (in reference to being kept in slavery & bondage or being starved to death by not being given a paying job)

Tell me how this is not sadistic discrimination?
"But but you don't need sex"... Wrong. Documented that sex is vital for a healthy person.

"Monks & priests don't get sex" ... Wrong... What they advertise to the outside world & attempt to attain in private is different to what they do in practice.

"They have their personal preferences"... Same as those employers who say no niggers/ Irish & kikes allowed... It's called discrimination in one form or another...

"Maybe but maybe those short ugly etc guys do have a priori personality disorders"... maybe just maybe niggers are dumb violent beasts, paddies/bog trotters are all drunkard cretins & kikes are the devil incarnate...

We need an faq of Angle Of Attack responses to these people's straw man arguments against us for our beloved guests.

Here's just a sample.
Ps. The only reason why Billy Yank & Johnny Reb were able to avoid losses against the MiGs after the Korean War & Vietnam War was because they practiced flying captured MiGs against their own aircraft & imparting that knowledge to others fyi.

Last edited:
Water, is wet? I didn't expect them to be this upfront about it, though.
Was not as bad as I expected tbh

it's again the same shit when she bashes ordinary men for chad's mistreatment. I'm pleasantly surprised she didn't write ugly men off just because they are ugly and no personality is cure to that, but bothered to give some kind of reasoning, whatever kind of reasoning her foid brain is ever able to produce, but still.

But hey, just hey. Actually. What's that shit?

View attachment 250852

Are you serious? It's literally just a plain stupid foid talking typical stupid foid shit. Not only she's not incel by any stretch, she actually had the stupidity to fall for some dark triad asshole. There's literally no cure to your personality if you're a foid.
She deserves to be beaten, and more.

I see. I tried ceddit, but I didn't get any content on the redirect. I guess that service is better.

She wants to become a therapist :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

You can't make this shit up. No wonder Canadians like Alek Minassian go ER when this is what their psychologists say about them behind the scenes:

Last edited:
Not surprising that they can't see the fallacy in their retarded reasoning