Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting seriously i dont really hate anyone

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
i mean i dont hate anyone because of their sex gender looks or whatever, of course i hate people that bully me no matter what they are, i hate everyone that hates me, but if you are not mean to me i just dont care, i mean how can i blame people for not being attracted to me or having sex with me, thats just sounds silly and hypocrital to me since im not attracted to all woman and would not have sex with every woman and some women chads and normies are nice to me, the only thing that i really hate is my disgusting body

Not even Jews?

no why would i
Many incels here think they are all conspiring to bring down the world because they are overrepresented in media, banking, business etc and many prominent liberal political figures are Jewish.

Exactly, my hatred for women does not come because they do not find me attractive, but because they do not find me attractive they always treated me badly, as if I were something disconnected from humanity, as if I did not deserve respect, I've never had a positive interaction with females throughout my adolescence so far, they were always neutral interactions, which for me would be great if they were all like this, or very negative interactions in some cases involving physical violence, which I could not do anything because it was not just them that were there but their normies friends as well, but a hug? A few words of compassion? No, this never happened.

Many incels here think they are all conspiring to bring down the world because they are overrepresented in media, banking, business etc and many prominent liberal political figures are Jewish.
why would they that i think thats silly
They are pretty much the creators of feminism, sexual revolution, cultural marxism and other shit that made life 100x worse for incels like us.
i think thats cope, i mean, at least in my case i would be an incel no matter in what year or culture i was born since beta buxing doesnt count to me

why would they that i think thats silly

i think thats cope, i mean, at least in my case i would be an incel no matter in what year or culture i was born since beta buxing doesnt count to me
I think "betabuxx" is a term that applies specifically to the current paradigm, where you'll have to resort to bucking an used up whore over whom you'll have no authority and she'll most likely just literally cuckolding you.

I don't consider marrying a young girl for life through an arrangement with her father, who'll have to bow to my authority and will face some serious consequences if unfaithful, "betabuxxing". The fact that such arrangement doesn't exist anymore is something we own, at least to a great extent, to Jews.

Would you be incel if you were born in 1818?

I realize the futility of this question, but it's still a good point. As it proves that there are indeed societal factors at play, who or what is to blame is debatable.

Would you be incel if you were born in 1818?

I realize the futility of this question, but it's still a good point. As it proves that there are indeed societal factors at play, who or what is to blame is debatable.
i probably could get a wife but she would be with me just because of money/no other option, which would be basically beta buxing or like paying a prostitute that pretends to love you