Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously feels fucking weird being an oldcel

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Never got to experience teen love, I still crave JBs, I am mentally still a teen yet it is creepy for me to want a cute 17 year old gf according to some people

I wish I could go back to being a teen, I wanna be able to hit on teen girls without it being seen as weird

It's infuriating this campaign to shame men who want to date younger women. Maybe if they improved their personality Chad would stick with them after they lose the only thing they have (their looks).
ZuUhjUR.jpg

GLhBqrB.png

Last edited:
Well you're never going to be able to live the classic "breakfast club" highschool experience, but it's an overpopulated, overpopulating world. Some third world virginity should be available to be taken at a fair price.

It's infuriating this campaign to shame men who want to date younger women. Maybe if they improved their personality Chad would stick with them after they lose the only thing they have (their looks).

ZuUhjUR.jpg

GLhBqrB.png

DiCaprio has a shit body and is "King of Manlets." He either shows that LMS still is heavily impacted by money and status or proves "why lift when it's all about the face."

Well you're never going to be able to live the classic "breakfast club" highschool experience, but it's an overpopulated, overpopulating world. Some third world virginity should be available to be taken at a fair price.

DiCaprio has a shit body and is "King of Manlets." He either shows that LMS still is heavily impacted by money and status or proves "why lift when it's all about the face."

DiCaprio already statusmaxxed when he was a teenager and was already good-looking. Someone with average looks like Epstein is close to the average male's experience thou we all know how he ended.

Tbh I had that classic breakfast club high school experience, I was Brian Johnson though LOL

Never got to experience teen love, I still crave JBs, I am mentally still a teen yet it is creepy for me to want a cute 17 year old gf according to some people

I wish I could go back to being a teen, I wanna be able to hit on teen girls without it being seen as weird

I also crave JBs so hard. I find them so hot that i'd pay a lot to fuck her. I imagine there is some kind of secret circle where jb gets money for sex but it's not something openly accessible.

I'm still young myself but the way things going I'll be the same foids are gonna get worst and worst.

too late, you can't turn back time. you will never be young again.

Same bro

I have the utmost respect for oldcels. I don't think I'll make it to 30 at this rate

I just finished highschool , I’m 18 and yeah the girls are very hot. If only they were attracted to me

I imagine there is some kind of secret circle where jb gets money for sex but it's not something openly accessible.

Epstein Island but it's under FBI and Secret Service occupation since Epstein got MeToo'd

It's over for you when you just came to this clown world.

DiCaprio already statusmaxxed when he was a teenager and was already good-looking. Someone with average looks like Epstein is close to the average male's experience thou we all know how he ended.

Men can get away with anything with women when good looking but looks always fade in the end.
Epstein Island but it's under FBI and Secret Service occupation since Epstein got MeToo'd

The rich and powerful have always been ridden with pedos and easy access to kids.

How old are you ImbecileSlayer?

Same.

The most sad part is when people don't even believe that I am virgin because the idea is incomprehensible for them.

Never even tried in high school. At the time I didn't appreciate JBs. It's easier in high school and there are JBs everywhere. Damn. Regret it now.

I feel like i matured way faster than my peers and was also a lot more faster to figure out things than them, but sexually and romantically i never went past teens. 14 is legal in my country and i always liked teen girls the most. They have that young, tight skin shine and everything. They are still foids and massive cunts on the inside though.
Damn that's nothing tbh, op should wait till he's my age. Than we can talk about how bad being old is.
Just wait until u're 30.

As someone who will turn 30 next year I feel you :feelsbadman::feelscry:

23 isn't old

you statistically have another 50+ years of life

Only your teens and early 20s count as living, everything else is basically just existing

LOL @ being like 30+, what the fuck

Legalise transageism, legalise teen prostitution