Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Seriously considering updating my facebook profile and pictures and then confessing to my crush from highschool

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Its been 10 years and I still imagine life with her :feelscry:. She is married and has a kid but she is still so pretty :cryfeels:. I swear she liked me but then this older guy stole her when she was in highschool but I swear she still liked me even then damn this sounds cucked :soy:. I thought I looked decent but I took selfies and I just look like a desperate pencil necked nerd :blackpill:. Tell me not to do it guys if she doesnt simply mock me she might tell her highway patrol husband (same guy) and he'd kick my ass or smth :feelsree:.

This sucks bros if only she wasnt so gorgeous and if only I thought she didnt like me at all but I feel like she did damn fuck my life I just wanna forget about all this. Maybe if I just send a friend request its not that bad? :feelssus:

Life is short, do as thou wish

did she like u like a beta fag friend or as a boyfriend?
We werent friends and i was 3 years older but we shares the same bus stop and she did some things that made me think she liked me.

Her older bf eventually started walking her home from the bus stop. Maybe she told him about me and he got jealous and started doing that? He would wear a wife beater to show off his muscles when he did

Over if you have to confess. Chad's confession is smearing his smegma all over her teeth during oral.

We werent friends and i was 3 years older but we shares the same bus stop and she did some things that made me think she liked me.
she seems that she liked u as a betafriend and not a boyfriend. u probably exagirated her signs and thought that she liked u

least delusional graycel

did she like u like a beta fag friend or as a boyfriend?

252-png.711941

Fucking pathetic desperate simpering little doggy still clucking for her after 10 years ahahahahahaahah what a fucking pathetic little foid worshipping cuck :horror:

Over if you have to confess. Chad's confession is smearing his smegma all over her teeth during oral.
True dude. He probably fucked her ass too and came in her mouth hundreds of times. Maybe she is a used up cunt now

Fucking pathetic desperate simpering little doggy still clucking for her after 10 years ahahahahahaahah what a fucking pathetic little foid worshipping cuck :horror:
Ikr its pathetic. Tbh Im sick of her being the ideal foid in my mind. She also has tattoos now :feelspuke:

Where do you live that Facebook is still an active social network? Pretty much anywhere in Europe and the US/Canada only old people keep using facebook. All young normies have moved to instagram and tiktok.

Average "blackpilled" incel in 2023

True dude. He probably fucked her ass too and came in her mouth hundreds of times. Maybe she is a used up cunt now
I wanted a used up cunt once, but she was happy being with her dog, not making shit up. I stalked her socials and she's single, she has to fuck on the down low cause foid, but holy shit girl, get a human mate.

she seems that she liked u as a betafriend and not a boyfriend. u probably exagirated her signs and thought that she liked u
Idk dude. I barely talked to her. Maybe we werent close enough then for her to really like me. Maybe i am just delusional

This isn't some bluepilled Hollywood romance, this is reality. She is married and has kids and you confessing to her won't make her turn 180 and fall in love with you.

This isn't some bluepilled Hollywood romance, this is reality. She is married and has kids and you confessing to her won't make her turn 180 and fall in love with you.
I think most of all I want an affirmation. I probably wouldnt seriously do anything condsidering her kid and weird tattoos and literal cop husband. It would just be nice to know for once that a girl actually liked me. But then again Im not sure a girl liking you in highschool would mean shit.

Idk dude. I barely talked to her. Maybe we werent close enough then for her to really like me. Maybe i am just delusional
bateman-patrick.gif

I think most of all I want an affirmation. I probably wouldnt seriously do anything condsidering her kid and weird tattoos and literal cop husband. It would just be nice to know for once that a girl actually liked me. But then again Im not sure a girl liking you in highschool would mean shit.
Sorry to say buddy but you should have asked her out earlier.

Also NEVER directly confess your love to a foid. She will be turned of by you, if there was any attraction to begin with

You missed your chance. There is nothing to do but forget all about this. And don't follow through with this plan of yours, it's actually creepy. You simply don't go after a married woman that barely knows, whom you haven't talked to in over 10 years, with kids, with a cop for a husband. Wtf are you thinking? You know nothing of the black or red pill.

You missed your chance. There is nothing to do but forget all about this. And don't follow through with this plan of yours, it's actually creepy. You simply don't go after a married woman that barely knows, whom you haven't talked to in over 10 years, with kids, with a cop for a husband. Wtf are you thinking? You know nothing of the black or red pill.
:soy:

Stoopid idea gringo

She's not even gonna remember you lmao get your head out of your ass