Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Seriously considering buying one of those padded fake muscle shirts

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
That you wear underneath your clothes to appear more buff, Im such a fucking framecel its embarrassing, I was just trying some clothes on and I look so fucking horrible, unless I keep my hands in my pockets and my arms close to my body everyone can tell how disgustingly thin my arms are, and if I do keep my arms close to my body then my already unimpressive shoulder width will become pathetic

And to top it all off I look like a bowling pin from the side instead of having that developed upper torso and slim waist/lower body, I should just end it tbh

Mocking

Honestly go all out and get the briefs with booty pads

You should..might give you more confidence when out in public.

Fucking gymcels are so fucking entitled LMAO fuck you guys

Honestly go all out and get the briefs with booty pads
Why would I need those? Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Wear long sleeves and hoodies

Maybe I should wear a wig to cover my black carpet textured hair.

Why would I need those? Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
Go IN motherfucker, I said God damn
I already have a model tier ass from too much sitting
It's not bragging if you post pics

Fuck all that shit, you should try synthol.

Wear long sleeves and hoodies

> the virgin wardrobe

Seriously though, hoodies in Japan are manchild tear. Good luck getting Nip girls like that.

I'm wardrobe maxxing. Lots of button down shirts, tight fitting jeans, some leather boots etc...

Still working on it. Dressing good is half the battle over there.

> the virgin wardrobe

Seriously though, hoodies in Japan are manchild tear. Good luck getting Nip girls like that.

I'm wardrobe maxxing. Lots of button down shirts, tight fitting jeans, some leather boots etc...

I don’t wear that shit since my frame isn’t bad, hoodies and long sleeves are a good cope for framelets.

just buy one of those superhero costumes with muscles built on br0

Just be yourself bro no need to buy these shirts

I don’t wear that shit since my frame isn’t bad, hoodies and long sleeves are a good cope for framelets.

I'm JPopMaxxing hard and growing my hair out.

Combined with tight clothing I really want that androgynous soft look Nip girls go crazy for.

And maybe by the time of my trip I'll have my sixpack for that nice contrast.

> the virgin wardrobe

If you mention Japan one more time

4b377750b978f16a61416251a3f7b5a39df69240_hq.gif

you dont wanna know

Your frame probably isn't even bad you were just unfortunate enough to not store fat in your arms. Not storing fat in your arms is one of the biggest failos in the world. I could outlift my chubby friend and his girlfriend thought that I was weak as fuck because I store no fat in my arms. Ice poseidon beat Voldesad in an arm wrestle, yet nobody would think ice poseidon could beat him.
big-transformations-brandon-20160102.jpg

Your frame probably isn't even bad you were just unfortunate enough to not store fat in your arms. Not storing fat in your arms is one of the biggest failos in the world. I could outlift my chubby friend and his girlfriend thought that I was weak as fuck because I store no fat in my arms. Ice poseidon beat Voldesad in an arm wrestle, yet nobody would think ice poseidon could beat him.
big-transformations-brandon-20160102.jpg
Having fat stored in your arms is a disadvantage, even if you can cheat by seeming "stronger" than you actually are. At the end of the day, only muscles count as strength.

And if you're just super thin, you can bulk up without having to do as much cardio as the usual fatass.

I'm JPopMaxxing hard and growing my hair out.

Combined with tight clothing I really want that androgynous soft look Nip girls go crazy for.

And maybe by the time of my trip I'll have my sixpack for that nice contrast.
What are your stats? Jpopmaxxing only works if you could also trannymaxx tbh.

Having fat stored in your arms is a disadvantage, even if you can cheat by seeming "stronger" than you actually are. At the end of the day, only muscles count as strength.

And if you're just super thin, you can bulk up without having to do as much cardio as the usual fatass.
All that matters is seeming stronger so people treat you better. It's like how females wear makeup.

All that matters is seeming stronger so people treat you better. It's like how females wear makeup.
Gymelling is about gaining power, not attracting females.

Men can usually tell if your arms are real muscle or just silly fat. Women can't, but we don't care about their superficial opinion on this matter.

Gymelling is about gaining power, not attracting females.

Men can usually tell if your arms are real muscle or just silly fat. Women can't, but we don't care about their superficial opinion on this matter.
Where I am literally all fat and chubby people think that they are strong. I think it's even harder to tell with clothes on.

Where I am literally all fat and chubby people think that they are strong. I think it's even harder to tell with clothes on.
Yeah, they think they are strong, but you and other dudes know thery are full of shit. That's the point.

If they hide their arms (clothes hiding them), you can be sure it's for a reason.

Yeah, they think they are strong, but you and other dudes know thery are full of shit. That's the point.

If they hide their arms (clothes hiding them), you can be sure it's for a reason.
The majority of people where I live are fat and chubby, so it's over.

Take the steroid pill

What are your stats? Jpopmaxxing only works if you could also trannymaxx tbh.

I've been told I look beta/feminine.

I don't have tranny strats though. I have tranny wrists but my shoulders are too broad and I'm too tall (5'11).

5'11, 155 pounds, 16.9% bodyfat.

Trying to see if I can AndrogenousMaxx instead.