Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill seriously considering becoming a bluepiller again

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★★
not gonna be one of those cucks who hates inkwells and bitches but I need a long term cope

the blackpill is fucking brutal man, I’ve been unable to sleep FOR YEARS AND EVERYONE I TALK TO JUST GASLIGHTS ME LIKE CRAZY :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

fuck man I’m gonna start believing in self improvement copes, beats this hellhole

You’ll get bored and realize it’s pointless soon

Grfrs

Once you've taken the blackpill you can't go back. You've got to live with it.

This isn't the Matrix I'm afraid. Morpheus can't make this go away. Stay strong brother.

Yeah if only
Once you've taken the blackpill you can't go back. You've got to live with it.

This isn't the Matrix I'm afraid. Morpheus can't make this go away. Stay strong brother.
i mean i think it’s definitely possible

I’ve been blackpilled for years now and I’ve had pockets of hope where I was happy again, even if it was just for a while jfl. Women gave me some attention and I thought my incel days were over. Man, those days were at least filled with happiness thankfully

Looksmax.org is a more accurate place than here, take advice from winners, not from losers.

By the way the pendum is starting to swim in the other direction, can confirm it, as someone living in the third world, I am starting to see the trend changing

2734101 figure1final w640 1
2737587 2022reality

Why can't people just improve while being :blackpill: jfl at your low iq, you sound like the faggots who are not mentally capable to post on forum like these and have a normal life and hence need to create pussy ass posts titled "goodbye this is my last post" jfl nigga just leave nobody gives a shit

Also, you may be done with the blackpill but I really doubt the blackpill is done with you so you'll just return to it like an abused dog :feelskek:

Why can't people just improve while being :blackpill: jfl at your low iq, you sound like the faggots who are not mentally capable to post on forum like these and have a normal life and hence need to create pussy ass posts titled "goodbye this is my last post" jfl nigga just leave nobody gives a shit

Also, you may be done with the blackpill but I really doubt the blackpill is done with you so you'll just return to it like an abused dog :feelskek:
I’d rather cope than want to put a bullet in my skull jfl at u, imagine wanting to be sad all the time lil emo boy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are free to do whatever you want. However i prefer truth over comfort.

Unless you get amnesia it's impossible to not see the pattern.

I’d rather cope than want to put a bullet in my skull jfl at u, imagine wanting to be sad all the time lil emo boy :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nigger if your fragile ass can't handle the truth of the :blackpill: just say so, you sound like the whores that are in abusive relationships because are too afraid of being alone :feelskek:

iu

You can't be done with the :blackpill:, you dumb motherfucker. That's like being a creature that doesn't know what vision is, being given eyes, then saying you want to go back to a world without vision and wish to remove your eyes again.

You can cut out your eyes, but you'll always know what seeing is like and can't unsee it in your head.

Nigger if your fragile ass can't handle the truth of the :blackpill: just say so, you sound like the whores that are in abusive relationships because are too afraid of being alone :feelskek:
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Spot on.

It's fine if you don't want to rot on these websites but real life will always blackpill you; staying bluepilled is impossible.

OOOOOOOOH OOOOOOH OOOOOOOOOH:blackpill:

Good luck brocel, just know that it’ll take a major amount of dedication to ignore the facts of reality :feelsjuice:

Take his advice, blackpill isn't nowhere near done with you

Once you go black , you never go back

not gonna be one of those cucks who hates inkwells and bitches but I need a long term cope

the blackpill is fucking brutal man, I’ve been unable to sleep FOR YEARS AND EVERYONE I TALK TO JUST GASLIGHTS ME LIKE CRAZY :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

fuck man I’m gonna start believing in self improvement copes, beats this hellhole
The gaslighting sucks yeah

You can't unlearn the blackpill once you know you know :feelsUgh:

One does not simply unswallow the black pill.

I understand though it ain't easy

Once you take it there’s no going back

Once you go black you can't go back. After the pill is swallowed, its over for you.

You can't. Normalfaggats and toilets are too fucking annoying. It's not like I spare majority of my time actively thinking about blackpill. Interacting, or even listening to npcs and foids remind me why I hate them.

Nothing wrong with self improvement as long as youre doing it for yourself, but choosing to believe in the bluepill is like choosing to believe in a lie over the truth

You've misunderstood the meaning of objective analysis...It is not to seek approval from those who are "bluepilled".

I think you can still improve your flaws while being black pill. I am fairly sure there a lot that are doing; at the very least, it might a give a few points which help a little in being treated better. At worst, you could save money surgery max and do LL to removed your flaws.

Bluepill from what I know doesn't even advocate for self improvement.
Red pill, I think only does for personality in most case.

I think I could empathize but I would say keep your awareness while looksmaxing.

Jfl, cope, you can never escape the blackpill