Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Serious Thread. Hate seeing men richer than me in nice cars with foids

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Hate being stuck on this shit job $14/hr and pretending to be content with it and the stoicism/ it is what it is/ fate

What kind of a job were talking about, matie? In my state 14$/hour considered fucking rich bastard

I have $7K saved rn im thinking to splurge on lottery

14 an hour? Fuck man that’s rough

Hate being stuck on this shit job $14/hr and pretending to be content with it and the stoicism/ it is what it is/ fate
@Transcended Trucel
true same. I saw some richfag in Lambo with a Stacylites foid drive by few weeks ago maybe 2 months. But regardless felt mogged. Many here say money mog is not that bad. But imo in reality, person's ego/self-esteem is tied to money to some degree, no matter how much they cope and deny

What kind of a job were talking about, matie? In my state 14$/hour considered fucking rich bastard
what the hell?, in my area $30/hr is still broke. You need minimum of $50/hr to survive and pay rent

what the hell?, in my area $30/hr is still broke. You need minimum of $50/hr to survive and pay rent
i get a sense you life in a high COL area. I'm guessing in one of the major American coastal cities.

The grind is set against the common man.

Central Asia, hello muricanskies!

Now sit, i will say something to you

100$ is minimal monthly wage here. 100 bucks, for an month.
You are privileged as fuck, metropoly-dweller

even if you try your best here, in the peripherals, even if you crack your head every day - you will never be like metropolians, cuz they going to get more of everything that you get

You got EVERYTHING at your disposal - work, study, somehow smarter people and you still fail somehow???

we here got nothing. no work here, local universities suck balls (at least they is not considered good by the big world), and i understand that ppl from bigger towns live better

to actually achieve something you must go to the metropoly, nobody gives a flying fuck about anything here

Central Asia, hello muricanskies!

Now sit, i will say something to you

100$ is minimal monthly wage here. 100 bucks, for an month.
You are privileged as fuck, metropoly-dweller

even if you try your best here, in the peripherals, even if you crack your head every day - you will never be like metropolians, cuz they going to get more of everything that you get

You got EVERYTHING at your disposal - work, study, somehow smarter people and you still fail somehow???

we here got nothing. no work here, local universities suck balls (at least they is not considered good by the big world), and i understand that ppl from bigger towns live better
God damn that is brutal wow