Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [SERIOUS] The Roast Beef Blackpill is Spreading

Daily reminder that an average woman fucks 1k partners by the age of 40(srs)

Was sitting with a group of football kids as is customary for me to do on Sundays. Now this is important because this isn't just some lonely Incel saying this.

They were all talking about "pussy" which made me think of them as degenerate scum. However, THE 6'4" GOOD-LOOKING BLONDE-HAIRED COUNTRY BOY QUARTERBACK MADE A COMMENT ABOUT HOW MODERN SLAGS HAVE "ROAST BEEF" VAGINAS.

That's fucking right, even the kings of the social hierarchy know the truth. JFL @ THESE DEGENERATE SLAGS THINKING THEY'RE GOING TO FIND LOVE. LITERALLY NO ONE RESPECTS YOU AND EVERYONE SEES YOU AS USED UP TRASH. IT'S NOT JUST INCELS. I CAN TELL YOU FROM FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE WITH FOOTBALL CHADS AND CHADLITES THAT EVEN THEY SEE YOU AS WORTHLESS AND BLOWN OUT GARBAGE: IT'S NOT JUST THIS COMMENT, THIS COMMENT IS ONE OF MANY. GET BTFO, WHORES.

This is true.
Nobody wants a slut gf when they grow up. Not even chad.

Daily reminder that an average woman fucks 1k partners by the age of 40(srs)
I think you're 'slightly' inflating the number.

Btw I do hope you know that 'meaty' pussy doesn't equal 'used pussy'.
The labias keep their size no matter how much sex you have.
So you can easily have a girl with really small labia who fucked the whole city, and you can have a 'roastie' who's a virgin.

COPE! A lot of white knight and beta orbiters respect m'ladies no matter what.