Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Serious] SEAmax theorists GTFIH... Why Thai Women go for Western men...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Why Thai Isaan women marry Western men

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/Ju9Rt

Love. Money. Obligation.

Mostly :bluepill: garbage in there but there maybe some honest truths you can work from.

they go for tall white guys for sex

everyone else for money or some variation of that

are you white tall and average face at least? then the "love" might be real

if not, just kill yourself

the guy in thw die picture looks subhum and the girl is extrmeely attractive tbh.

anyone wanna go bang some thai hooker with me?

because "western" men are better looking and taller than locals

JBW actually means just mog the locals. It doesn’t mean literally that having white skin is easy mode, it just means be taller and more facially attractive than the local manlet ricecels.

Put a bald 5’4 framecel ginger in SEA and see how many looks from women he gets.

JBW actually means just mog the locals. It doesn’t mean literally that having white skin is easy mode, it just means be taller and more facially attractive than the local manlet ricecels.

Put a bald 5’4 framecel ginger in SEA and see how many looks from women he gets.

I'm curious how international shit like instagram blasting 10/10 chads everywhere affects local dating markets.

Incel TV made a video about why asian women prefer white men and proved that greencard and money is a cope.

he will do better than the locals
I'm curious how international shit like instagram blasting 10/10 chads everywhere affects local dating markets.

its bad

tfw I cant even SEAmaxx because im ethnic