Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question; why would you not geomaxx to one of the shortest countries in the world to maximise your smv regardless of your height

if you think like that then you deserve to be incel
you are just coping like dbdr, same kinds of rotter. 'oh surgery wont fix anything bro, your genetics dont change and your children blah blah blah'. truth is you are afraid to take risks and make unknown steps, thats just it. stop the virtue signaling

You do realise that in these countries their age demographics is insanely good compared to the west. Incel men can just date younger and there is excess amount of women always , no losers

In the west there’s like 2x more men competing for the same women
that only applies to a non-asian countries like south america

you are just coping like dbdr, same kinds of rotter. 'oh surgery wont fix anything bro, your genetics dont change and your children blah blah blah'. truth is you are afraid to take risks and make unknown steps, thats just it. stop the virtue signaling
I hate human women, I don't want to make those animals happy, I would prefer to die than to be with them

that only applies to a non-asian countries like south america
it applies to SEA and south america and africa. i think south america would be best 4 me

Why is it such a bad thing to geomaxx lol

Especially if there’s many other ethnicities geomaxxing to my country
There is nothing wrong with geomaxxing. Everyone on this forum should be doing it. I plan on geomaxxing myself.

it applies to SEA and south america and africa. i think south america would be best 4 me
SEA is full of old men and young white men who want a wife, and most females want a white Chad because their looksmatch looks unattractive to them, but you can go to south America and Africa

@subhuman

They like getting stretched out by giant dick
most guys just last 3 minutes they would rather use a dildo, there are drugs to last 30 minutes but only 1 percent of the guys know them

There is nothing wrong with geomaxxing. Everyone on this forum should be doing it. I plan on geomaxxing myself.
Anyone with enough brain will understand that if you do that you are cuck

most guys just last 3 minutes they would rather use a dildo, there are drugs to last 30 minutes but only 1 percent of the guys know them
JBW is a retarded theory concocted by autists that never go outside, people with no experience. I've seen posts by .is user claiming they have less life experience than a 12 year old. I refuse listen to people like that. I see JBB with my own eyes everyday. I shop for instacart. I'm in the public all day. I live in New York. Every other couple is a black criminal with his white whore. Every other mom is pushing a half black baby in a stroller. Racist MAGA boomers are ironically pushing their half black grandchildren in strollers. I've seen a short ass black nerd in the store with his sexy giant titied e girl looking girl friend. His short girlfriend was slightly taller than him, Meanwhile the only white guys I see with hoes are tall wigger chads.. JBB is a fact in New York.

Anyone with enough brain will understand that if you do that you are cuck
How is geomaxxing cucked? I'm poor as hell. I can't afford to live in my country. I've wanted to live in the third world for years. How is that cucked?

SEA is full of old men and young white men who want a wife, and most females want a white Chad because their looksmatch looks unattractive to them, but you can go to south America and Africa
xD why u dont ppl to go SEA so badly. even tho i wont