Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious question; why would you not geomaxx to one of the shortest countries in the world to maximise your smv regardless of your height

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Serious question; why would you not geomaxx to one of the shortest countries in the world to maximise your smv regardless of your height

Muh worse girls . For the average man your option is a manly feminist 0 estrogen rich tall wife fat white woman with body hair

If you move to one of those countries and ur an average westerner

You’ll literally get the prettiest most feminine girls

Why would u not do that?

Why don’t you? You’re 5’4

My problem is face, not height

What is geo?

You will create new incels in that country because you will skew the gender ratio there

Lol who cares man
Imagine if you were born in one of those third world countries and some rich foreigner took your women, would you be ok with that?

Imagine if you were born in one of those third world countries and some rich foreigner took your women, would you be ok with that?
Dog eat dog world

Also there’s a good age demographics in them countries. More than enough women to go around. Unlike the west

Corrected it for you

Imagine having morals in this moralless world…
you need to understand that you need the help of others to survive in this world and no one is going to help you if you act that way unless you hide it

you need to understand that you need the help of others to survive in this world and no one is going to help you if you act that way unless you hide it
No one helps me anyways man. I’m alone in this shithole.

But you’re right. If one does that, he needs to hide it.

No one helps me anyways man. I’m alone in this shithole.

But you’re right. If one does that, he needs to hide it.
your parents or the people who made the laws that made your parents take care of you (giving you food and housing) helped you

no money and too gone to get a good job

your parents or the people who made the laws that made your parents take care of you (giving you food and housing) helped you
What they birthed me into a literal social hell with no escape? And give me food and shelter enough to survive in this hell? Wow I’m so thankful . I’d rather have not been born

What they birthed me into a literal social hell with no escape? And give me food and shelter enough to survive in this hell? Wow I’m so thankful . I’d rather have not been born
why are you alive now?

You are happy of being alive because you are still here.

Last edited:
Because Third World country is Third World country: Super corrupt, low quality of medicine, unstable, wars and crime infested. Pussy is not everything.

I don’t know their shitty language and I’d worry for my safety. Crime is probably high there and I’d stick out as a wealthy (in comparison to their poor shithole) foreigner. And their safety and hygiene standards aren’t good

Because Third World country is Third World country: Super corrupt, low quality of medicine, unstable, wars and crime infested. Pussy is not everything.
The shortest country in the world has very low crime rate. Excuses excuses

if it would be so easy as you say everyone would have done it already idk

sadly Im curry so its over no matter where I go

the same reason why the electric chair exists or something similar
Why is it such a bad thing to geomaxx lol

Especially if there’s many other ethnicities geomaxxing to my country

if it would be so easy as you say everyone would have done it already idk

sadly Im curry so its over no matter where I go
It does require quitting your career and pursuing a remote career

And balls

And the knowledge to do it

And learn language possibly

So yeah it’s difficult …

And
U could go Curryland ?

And balls

So yeah it’s difficult …

And
U could go Curryland ?
All for what? pussy?
to me it would be too much work just for sex

And balls

So yeah it’s difficult …

And
U could go Curryland ?

Giving up the good living standards I have here just for a foid isnt that worth it imo, plus I dont want to quit neetdoom

Giving up the good living standards I have here just for a foid isnt that worth it imo, plus I dont want to quit neetdoom
good living standards? lonely? not able to get a girlfriend? lol

you know that's a lie
its true. blacks come into europe. take some white women. and leave subhuman black women for us

so ill just go do that somewhere else

I value getting those neetbux, having good healthcare and living in a western country more than pussy
fair enough about neetbux but who cares about healthcare

no pussy or gf is probably worse for ur health

Somedays ima not having anything to eat here

If i had the money to move and start some small business i would, i swear. I feel million times more confident around people similar height as me. Same around girls shorter 4 inches and ethnic. Even if i wouldn't ascend, not getting brutally mogged would be a lifefuel.

My parents wouldn't agree rn
But I plan to geomaxx in the future

its true. blacks come into europe. take some white women. and leave subhuman black women for us

so ill just go do that somewhere else
You know that doesn't happen. You can strive to be a better person than them.

Last edited:
good luck staying sane while not having sex for the rest of your life
I prefer to be alone than to be with a living being, that is why I'm so obsessed with android robots.

You know that doesn't happen. You can strive to be a better person than them.
You do realise that in these countries their age demographics is insanely good compared to the west. Incel men can just date younger and there is excess amount of women always , no losers

In the west there’s like 2x more men competing for the same women