Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Serious question for gymcels

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
How big are you? (in terms of muscles)
I want to start gymmaxxing and I want tips from the boyos that lift here

I gymcelled until I realized that frame, height and face were better. now I just do some bodyweight exercises to stop myself from becoming a fatcel.

I gymcelled until I realized that frame, height and face were better. now I just do some bodyweight exercises to stop myself from becoming a fatcel.
when you say you have a bad frame, can you elaborate?

when you say you have a bad frame, can you elaborate?
proportionally my frame isnt that bad but its small for the height I am making me look like a stick. even if I gain muscles through steroids I will not look good ngl.

proportionally my frame isnt that bad but its small for the height I am making me look like a stick. even if I gain muscles through steroids I will not look good ngl.
were you trying to look fit or putting on muscle mass?

were you trying to look fit or putting on muscle mass?
both tbh. trying to get my 2/10 beast of a oneitis but that failed.

I'm not a gymcel

Started from 0 like 5-6 months ago, now I actually have something when I flex instead of nothing being there.
Higher T and feels really refreshing and energizes me.
Can lift about double since I started so decent newbie gains I guess?

Last edited:
The best gains you'll get will be within the first year. After that, you'll plateau and the gym will not be fun anymore as you are constantly trying to just keep up with what you did last week.

Tips, if you don't have bad injuries focus on deadlifts, squats, bench, shoulder press and weighted pullups/rows. All the isolation movements can be added later, don't bother with them to start, they are just a distraction.

Most exercise i do is run

I'm getting bigger and it's noticable.but gyno fucks me