Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Serious] If you were a foid, would you have an ONLYFANS account?

If you were a foid, would you have an ONLYFANS account?

• Total voters
There is no reason not to abuse such an easy way to make money, with the way simps and cucks are.

I find the premise of the question quite gay, but I'll disregard that. If I'd be a woman I'd save myself for marriage, invest my energy in learning how to run the household, and become the desirable virginal woman that has eight children with a decent man.

Having lived as a man for 24 years, not only do I understand that this is easily attainable, and that this would put me in the top .1% of all women, I also think that it's a service to men, in that men of today have been screwed up so much by modern degeneracy that they deserve to have a decent woman.

Had I been a woman, I would've gladly contributed to that. Alas, I'm a man, and all women are sluts.

Simps and cucks get what they deserve.

There isn’t any point in not doing it. Simps honestly deserve it for being this retarded

yes I would I live for money

q4iypd2r5gx41.jpg

I do not know how I would think as a female, since female brains are entirely different from my current male brain. With my current male brain, I have dignity and am repulsed by the idea of being cheap though.

Last edited:
I find the premise of the question quite gay, but I'll disregard that. If I'd be a woman I'd save myself for marriage, invest my energy in learning how to run the household, and become the desirable virginal woman that has eight children with a decent man.

Having lived as a man for 24 years, not only do I understand that this is easily attainable, and that this would put me in the top .1% of all women, I also think that it's a service to men, in that men of today have been screwed up so much by modern degeneracy that they deserve to have a decent woman.

Had I been a woman, I would've gladly contributed to that. Alas, I'm a man, and all women are sluts.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Imagine whoring yourself out.