Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Serious] Am I being logged?

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
After being on r/IncelTears i've been getting more and more paranoid about being tracked. Is this forum really a fed honeypot? The revolt server is fucking dead and i wish it wasnt so i wouldn't have to be on this fucking FBI forum :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

youre just schizo

also

inceldom discussed

FBI has been spying on you long before you joined this forum.

After being on r/IncelTears i've been getting more and more paranoid about being tracked. Is this forum really a fed honeypot? The revolt server is fucking dead and i wish it wasnt so i wouldn't have to be on this fucking FBI forum :feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
I have no doubt .is being monitored by feds
Its alright to feel like that because i also feel that way brocel. Also IT are a bunch of cucks they arent gonna do anything. Stay strong man

Everyone’s everything everywhere is being logged

just don't live in the west bro

Is this forum really a fed honeypot?

No you aren't that special chud

FBI already monitors this place. :smonk::smonk::feelsjuice:

Yes they are logging you and they will break into your house any minute now, grab a gun quick

Um yeah water bro. Academic researchers and feds are at least monitoring this place 24/7

Studies about us in the past have used bots to trawl through and analyze thousands of posts automatically.

Every page is getting archived somewhere so doesnt really matter if you delete posts, if someone really wants to find it they can find the archive.

Um yeah water bro. Academic researchers and feds are at least monitoring this place 24/7

Studies about us in the past have used bots to trawl through and analyze thousands of posts automatically.

Every page is getting archived somewhere so doesnt really matter if you delete posts, if someone really wants to find it they can find the archive.
This is the correct answer. But if you're really a truecel you don't have to worry really because then you have very little to lose by posting and participating on here. At least that's how I think about it. And regardless, what are those fed fags gonna do about it if I post on here? As long as i don't say any illegal shit that is. Most of those lazy pieces of shit can't be bothered to send people to fix potholes in my town's roads, and even the US military is getting humbled by backwater terrorists in the Middle East right now.

If you are not from the US then chances of being tracked are not bigger than 1%. If you are from US, then it depends is you are posting some intEResting content or not

Yes bro they are coming for you, but don't worry. All i need is your credit card informatiom for verification purposes and they will never go dare to go near you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back