Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious. A Chad from school is on a Soap Opera. I KNEW IT !

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Captain
★★★★
Lol boyos. This kid ....I actually knew he'd go to Hollywood, and be a bad actor on a soaper.

We incels, are observers

What's his name

What's his name

Description as genetically handsome . Semi smart. Ok athlete. Late bloomer. Six two.
Images 13

Soap operas aren't really big business in USA. They are big in UK and Australia although the main viewers of the Australian soaps are in UK. In fact a British channel used to finance an Australian soap opera.

Soap operas aren't really big business in USA. They are big in UK and Australia although the main viewers of the Australian soaps are in UK. In fact a British channel used to finance an Australian soap opera.
Brit serials are at least better acted.

I like watching PBS here in America.

They have dramas, that are well done.

Especially the police investigator type.

True