Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Serial girlfriends

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
I'm referring to all those foids in their 20ies or even younger who can't stay single for more than a couple of weeks and always have a sorta of serious relationship.
Unlike most of young foids who enjoy being single in order to ride the cock carousel, this serial gf seem to have a fear of the void. After a break up they spend 10-20 days recovering and venting "because girls are so strong and indipendent and don't need a boyfriend" crap -like. And then they start a new relationship. Every time it seems they met a sorta of charming prince. Every single time.
And all of the stories they mention start with "me and my boyfriend of the time.."

Example. A famous slutsinger (who i won't mention) just released a new album and one song is titled after the name of her (now ex) boyfriend. Fucking pathetic.
Of course they broke up and she instantly released a new track about "oh we girls are amazing and don't need guys i love myself". That is obviously a cope because this person seems to be uncapable to live alone.

It's as if this foid specimens weren't real persons but, more likely, empty shells who need a soul to settle in. And that's why they need a boyfriend. Because they need the soul they lack for.

Those ones are the worst tbh.

Who is the slutsinger? Give us a clue.

So true. Majority of them have bipolar problems tbh.

It's as if this foid specimens weren't real persons but, more likely, empty shells who need a soul to settle in. And that's why they need a boyfriend. Because they need the soul they lack for.
Enlightening

Who is the slutsinger? Give us a clue.
Screenshot 2018 11 22 00 54 22

Her. She replaced her engagement ring with some generic "friendship" one (friendship between foids is pure LARP) because she needs the feeling of being engaged.
Without engagement foids are like a car without fuel.

View attachment 66342
Her. She replaced her engagement ring with some generic "friendship" one (friendship between foids is pure LARP) because she needs the feeling of being engaged.

mac miller killed himself probably because of being a bluepilled cuck when this bitch left him

just fuckin lol

View attachment 66342
Oh. The “song about an ex” reminded me of a certain whore named Taylor.

Still, why am I not surprised? Her (the one you mentioned) voice just reeks of JAP. Of course she’s going to shame others who don’t give them their way.

mac miller killed himself probably because of being a bluepilled cuck when this bitch left him
just fuckin lol
No idea but it's plausible. Living as a blackpilled guy is not easy, but at least you know it's over. When a bluepilled guy discovers it the hard way, he hardly can cope.
Still, why am I not surprised? Her (the one you mentioned) voice just reeks of JAP. Of course she’s going to shame others who don’t give them their way.
True excepted the fact she is american italian and not jew. But the concept still fits her.