Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ser Alliser Thorne from game of thrones profile pic?

Ser Alliser Thorne pic

• 1st pic folded arms

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd pic blank ER stare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
@Celasius I know you have watched GOT before

Randomly thought of changing my pfp to thorne.
I like how he has basically resigned from life since he is in the nights watch and he is really bitter, he also did not like having the foid in the castle and he was based racist to wildlings but he also does not have an attractive face.

My only 2 profile pictures have ever been:
Michael Scofield AKA Wentworth Miller who is 6'1
The actor for Thorne Owen Teale is said to be 6'2
Brutal when even all my pfp choices would heightmog me into oblivion.

Get a truecel or a manlet as pfp

Get a truecel or a manlet as pfp
Idk who I would use, I would probably use a manlet.
Also if you have not watched GOT but this guy is in something called "the nights watch" and they basically pledge to be incels when they join.

Hated that guy tbh. Your pfp seems fine as of now but in case you wanted change, go for the third one (more meme friendly) or just pick Tyrion instead since he was a gigamanlet and we have that in common with him. :feelsthink:

Glad you’re enjoying the show btw. It’s my favorite. :feelscomfy:

And honestly, being racist ≠ based necessarily.

Hated that guy tbh
Oh really? I mean he was definitely meant to be unlikeable but I still liked his character, the whole irony of him being a targaryen loyalist and jon snow actually being a targeryen was a nice touch on top of his character too.
Your pfp seems fine as of now but in case you wanted change, go for the third one (more meme friendly) or just pick Tyrion instead since he was a gigamanlet and we have that in common with him. :feelsthink:

Glad you’re enjoying the show btw. It’s my favorite. :feelscomfy:
Yeah Tyrion is a giga manlet and I like his character but apart of his character is deception and twisting his words and stuff and it reminds me of our actual world and I dislike that.
I am enjoying my second rewatch though, just finished season 7 episode 4 bunch of them about to go beyond the wall to capture one of the dead.
And honestly, being racist ≠ based necessarily.
Lol yeah I just made the point because it is funny how he is racist to the wildlings.
In the show though it seems that they are kind of like niggers, very tribalistic no great cities or societies built, the westerosi make better steel and stuff. Although apparently in the book one of the races of wildlings is much more advanced than the rest.

Although ironically beyond the wall is the coldest place in the world I think so goes completely against cold winters theory :feelshaha:

Yeah Tyrion is a giga manlet and I like his character but apart of his character is deception and twisting his words and stuff and it reminds me of our actual world and I dislike that.
Yeah, I mean the whole series is blackpilled to its teeth.

I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I’m guilty of being a dwarf. :blackpill::feelsrope:

Yeah, I mean the whole series is blackpilled to its teeth.

I’m guilty of a far more monstrous crime. I’m guilty of being a dwarf. :blackpill::feelsrope:

Oh yeah, I think it was linked here a scene of tyrion and varys discussing how their differences made them to be perceived differently and it was pretty blackpill.

Oh well Ill get to the end soon and see why season 8 was so bad again, I am already seeing the sort of crazy daenerys or whatever where she ends up like her father, she just burnt randyl tarly and dickon tarly alive which ended their house I think.

Brans three eye raven character seems annoying idk why he ends up getting the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back