Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sentinelese are honorary ethniccels

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Sure you heard about sentinelese it is forbidden to go their island and they take down people who try to reach there (like this hapacel they took down last year)

I believe they are blackpilled af,man. searchers shows that they're 5'3 because of (insular dwarfism aka Island effect),they are dark skinned.

They know any other race (even curries) will MOG SHIT OUT OF THEM and steal their women,they protect themselves from getting mogged.

Can you imagine what would happen if +6ft whites step in their island ? they would fuck them up and steal sentinelese foids,mog their WHOLE existence.

They are manlets man it'd be fucking over for them. but they are blackpilled as fuck.
they are not bluepilled cucks like other native islanders

Based. This is the way men should protect their tribe.
I agree. based and blackpilled.

sentinelese are the most blackpilled race in existence

Based. The island is also off limits which is good. :yes:

I was very fascinated with them after the "incident". I wonder what/who they worship. I know for a fact that they are overall healthy. Their tribe has been on that island for approx 50k years. Traveled all the way from Africa, it's incredible. I hope they will be left alone. It was pretty funny when they got two pigs and a doll as a gift, killed the pigs and buried them along with the doll JFL.

I was very fascinated with them after the "incident". I wonder what/who they worship. I know for a fact that they are overall healthy. Their tribe has been on that island for approx 50k years. Traveled all the way from Africa, it's incredible. I hope they will be left alone. It was pretty funny when they got two pigs and a doll as a gift, killed the pigs and buried them along with the doll JFL.
lmao tbh i hope they keep themselves away like this
they kill them? if so send all degenerates there tbh
of course they kill anyone who try to reach island

They are a great example of what men can achieve in a patriarchal society.. living for all that time on the same small island. No technology, no health care. No therapy. No fucking electronic devices and they get on with life absolutely fine.

They know the dangers of JBW, sentinel islandcels are based AF, they probly live happier more fulfilling lives on their little island than most cucked western men.

WTF you are talking about. Sentinelese and Jarwas are tyrones.

jara-e1504029581409.jpg

Their women are quite hot. They have no landwhales.

4-jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg
6-jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg

Above all, Jarwas are the only people on earth who never mixed with any other race. Their phenotype is said to be the exact same as people who migrated from Africa to Asia somewhere around 30,000 years ago. They are the most pure blooded race on earth.

Jarwas are exploited by curries because they are still paleolithic (they don't know how to use fire), not because of their looks or SMV.

WTF you are talking about. Sentinelese and Jarwas are tyrones.

jara-e1504029581409.jpg

Their women are quite hot. They have no landwhales.

4-jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg
6-jarawa-tribe-olivier-blaise.jpg

Above all, Jarwas are the only people on earth who never mixed with any other race. Their phenotype is said to be the exact same as people who migrated from Africa to Asia somewhere around 30,000 years ago. They are the most pure blooded race on earth.

Jarwas are exploited by curries because they are still paleolithic (they don't know how to use fire), not because of their looks or SMV.
But they are ethnics and they dont let whites to cuck them.

also they are manlets,man.
6'3 masculine white chads would go there and mogs their whole existence. but they dont let anyone to get in. curries can destroy them in a heartbeat if they want tbh

Last edited:
"even curries" lmaoooo. Its true

No dude. Pigmies are the most subhuman ethnics. The average male Pigmie height is 4'11, 150cm. They are tribal and live away from civilization. It's honestly a good thing for them tbh. They will suffer so much if they try to integrate into civilization.

imagine if someone just pulled up to the island with a glock lol

imagine if someone just pulled up to the island with a glock lol
They hunt down people before they get near the island. glock wouldnt work because its aim is not long like rifles.but a bunch of armed and protected men can fuck their existence

The race of saints tbh

I believe they are blackpilled af,man. searchers shows that they're 5'3 because of (insular dwarfism aka Island effect),they are dark skinned.

They know any other race (even curries) will MOG SHIT OUT OF THEM and steal their women,they protect themselves from getting mogged.
Lmao, nice theory tbh. I used to have an obsession with them btw.

Galactic IQ OP, best I’ve read in a long time.

No dude. Pigmies are the most subhuman ethnics. The average male Pigmie height is 4'11, 150cm. They are tribal and live away from civilization. It's honestly a good thing for them tbh. They will suffer so much if they try to integrate into civilization.
View attachment 100244View attachment 100245View attachment 100246
jfl, the new Hobbit movie looks lit :lul:
funny how we're the same species, but some ethnicities diverged so far away that cross-breeding would be borderline bestiality

I did not want to fall on the Sentinels.